Summer mercato 2020
ill ask Reza to pay Mazen, just to keep here posting , otherwise MM will die Big Grin
(08-03-2020, 01:24 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Menuier market value is 24 mil only. What were milan doing ? He is a genius player

I do not think he will reject Milan If contacted

Excellent player

Better than the ones you propose dumbfries and freaky coleslaw and I do not know whom

I did not say anything about Meunier's quality. I did not propose Dumfries or whoever. I just stated that Meunier already signed for Borussia Dortmund.

And also, even if the player was signed without a transfer fee: "The deal will reportedly cost the club about €50 million including a signing-on fee, wages and agent fees."

I don't think Meunier would choose us over Borussia Dortmund these days anyway. But yes, good player.
mazen Big Grin

I have never been a fan of 4-2-3-1 and our recent success does not change that. But Pioli would be crazy to change it now, we need players to suit it and means good quality alternatives for Bennacer, Kessie and Calhanoglu. That's minimum 2 players. A good starting RB and a back up LB. That's 2 more.

I would be very surprised if we can afford to make more than these 4 incoming. But outgoing looks to be more so we need some more depth of course.

I think outgoing will be Calabria 60% chance, Laxalt 90%, Paqueta 50%, Krunic 40% (plus Bonaventura and Biglia)
The thing about this 4231, is that with the inclusion of Leao instead of Hakan, it becomes a 442 (or a 424 if you wanna think of it that way) with Leao as the SS.

I'm not saying to do this and I've made my point clear in the past that I don't think we should change anything. But i'm just pointing out that just 1 small tweak and it becomes a 2 striker formation, without anyone else having to change their positions or responsibilities.
(08-03-2020, 02:48 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I did not say anything about Meunier's quality. I did not propose Dumfries or whoever. I just stated that Meunier already signed for Borussia Dortmund.

And also, even if the player was signed without a transfer fee: "The deal will reportedly cost the club about €50 million including a signing-on fee, wages and agent fees."

I don't think Meunier would choose us over Borussia Dortmund these days anyway. But yes, good player.

sorry, i did not mean you i meant by you the ones who do. sorry again Angel
Mazen today Grinundwech

 
[Image: Kemerling_DissentIsPatriotic.jpg?mtime=20170805140320]
And also Mazen today
[Image: TRVPB-Cocaine-Banner.jpeg]
Icon_lol2
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(08-03-2020, 02:16 PM)Artan Wrote: Mazen on his own element Big Grin  This is what i want to hear Big Grin Big Grin  Enough of these boring guys like Reza , Nefremo, Porcho , Artan  who always agree and have same ideas Big Grin  Forza Mazen

Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin  Respect to all milanista
(08-03-2020, 02:20 PM)nefremo Wrote: Yes! I actually agree! This is a nice change of pace.  Sagrin

Btw mazen...where the heck were you all this time???

We had closure for two months here in Jordan and going out was for super necessary stuff. I was with my dad all the time doing things for him on apps and keeping him company+ cooking some stuff that cannot be brought from outside as restaurants were shut down
Agent Beppe Riso was filmed leaving Casa Milan with his lawyer on Monday afternoon, fuelling rumours that AC Milan are active in the market.


[Image: EegDQntWoAAibRc?format=png&name=small]


Milan offered Ibra a fixed €5M salary, but in the case of achieving Champions League Football, a €0.5M will be added to it. (Schira)

Norwich defender Ben Godfrey is close to a move to AC Milan. His agents traveled to Milan last week to discuss the transfer. Borussia Dortmund is also chasing the player. He still has 3 years left in his contract with Norwich City FC. (The Sun)

Contacts between Torino and Giampaolo continue. The coach is still under contract with Milan.  Once the agreement with Torino has been found, Giampaolo might ask for a severance payment for the termination of the contract with the Rossoneri. (MN).
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(08-03-2020, 03:41 PM)mazen111 Wrote: We had closure for two months here in Jordan and going out was for super necessary stuff. I was with my dad all the time doing things for him on apps and keeping him company+ cooking some stuff that cannot be brought from outside as restaurants were shut down

I really thought that you are working as a doctor, so you didn't get much time amid COVID-19.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!