Summer mercato 2020
Ibra can do wonders, no denying that but I thought everybody was giving credit to Pioli and his extension was due to that, if management 'need' Ibra to keep on winning then everybody should give up.
just get another striker, its not like we cannot afford a good striker with 5m salary

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
reminder:

Away from the financial aspect .. Zlatan has stipulated that the administration has, since weeks, contracted with first-class players (Super) competing for the title, and this is what made the issue of renewing his contract delayed and may be canceled at all ❌? and this is his basic condition for renewal
#D_Marzio: Milan has reached an agreement with Ramdani, Rebic’s agent, on the player's new contract, what remains now is the agreement with Eintracht on the dissolution of the Croatian contract
Thiago Silva to join Chelsea.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
AC Milan announces the extension of Tommaso Pobega's contract until 30 June 2025.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(08-24-2020, 03:42 PM)reza Wrote: Ibra can do wonders, no denying that but I thought everybody was giving credit to Pioli and his extension was due to that, if management 'need' Ibra to keep on winning then everybody should give up.

+1
(08-24-2020, 07:32 PM)mazen111 Wrote: reminder:

Away from the financial aspect .. Zlatan has stipulated that the administration has, since weeks, contracted with first-class players (Super) competing for the title, and this is what made the issue of renewing his contract delayed and may be canceled at all ❌? and this is his basic condition for renewal

I've read this as well from a few different sources.

If it's true, I don't think its fair to Ibra. If management is out there trying to sign Suarez or Diego Costa and just keep Ibra on standby if things don't work out, I don't blame him for being frustrated. 

With that being said, I think we have more decency than that. Raiola always plays this game, and on top of that it could all just be media & mutual agreement between Ibra and the club to keep his signature as a last minute surprise. Whatever be the case, I would definitely like for him to stick around.
The same reporters who say those things claim Milan have 30 million budget. Suarez or Diego Costa will have a total cost more than Ibra.
(08-25-2020, 01:07 AM)reza Wrote: The same reporters who say those things claim Milan have 30 million budget. Suarez or Diego Costa will have a total cost more than Ibra.

It is silly season so 90% of the rumors are going to be manufactured garbage.

On Ibra... If he's getting replaced, I'd take Suarez or Cavani... No thanks for Costa, Giroud, and Mandzukic.
Not that I believe any of the rumors. Whole thing smells of Zlatan and Raiola trying to bleed every cent out of us.