Summer mercato 2020
(08-29-2020, 03:05 AM)nefremo Wrote: I actually think it's the opposite. Tonali is openly a Milan fan. I think he wants Milan. But obviously he was going to go to Inter if that was the only club willing to meet the valuation. Now that  milan is there too as a possibility, he would definitely rather come to Milan.

I think its more of  a case that inter have been more active in pursuing Tonali while we have not. As long as we get the offer accepted then he will definitely be here.
I love what Maldini have been doing with regards of our transfer policy. We focus first on how to keep our last season form by trying to buy two players for our midfield (Bakayoko, Tonali). Both players would not improve a lot our starting-line up quality but it could play an important role in keeping our good form by putting both pressure and quality backup for Kessie and Bennacer. Brahim Diaz on the other hand could be an interesting alternative for our wings.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
We need a fix for RB too, asap. We cant keep relying on calabria and conti anymore
(08-29-2020, 08:26 AM)Artan Wrote: We need a fix for RB too, asap. We cant keep relying on calabria and conti anymore

Unfortunately I am not impressed by Aurier and dumfries either. I really hope we have another player that we can buy else I don't see why are we buying another RB that isn't much better than Calabria/Conti.
Conte tells Inter to snub Tonali for experienced players like Vidal and Kanté.
Aurier, Dumfries or Emerson are marginal upgrades over what we have at RB if you ask me. As such, I am not sure we shuold invest 20M on any of these guys. I think Conti can have a resurgence if he can stay injury free, and Kalulu might even get a chance to play if the starters struggle. Instead of spending money on marginal upgrades, I would much rather putting the money on higher caliber players elsewhere on the team.

I do have one thought, if we have 70M to spend and all we are doing right now are loan deals. Do people think we are saving up the money for one big signing? I wonder who that big money target is then.
Cagliari with an offer for Calabria. Give them Conti too for free.pay one get two
Ina 4-2-3-1, where will pioli fit tonali in?
German international center back Robin Koch (Freiburg), who was linked with us during the days of Rangnick, is joning Leeds for €13m plus bonuses.
Reports of Chelsea’s wanting Donnarumma. Sell sell sell for 80!