Summer mercato 2020
Antonio Vitiello @AntoVitiello
Confirmations on the offer of approximately 7-8 million made by #Friburgo to the #Milan for #Krunic
The company evaluates and should give a definitive answer in the coming days


What is there to evaluate? Sell!

We then would have : Kessie , Bennacer, Tonali, Pobega to rotate that DM/CM slot.
(09-12-2020, 12:21 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Not sure if it is already known, I just read that Kumbulla is a Milan fan since childhood. He recently said he hopes to play for Milan one day.

Now we can't get Fofana, I wouldn't mind Kumbulla. We can maybe offer cash+ Gabbia on DRY loan. Even though I trust Maldini and co , I'm not really into the idea of Milenkovic.

Ale, Kjaer, Kumbulla, Musa.
(09-10-2020, 07:37 AM)sylrus Wrote: i think he isn't as polish as kudo is, he needs to move to europe asap if he wants to reach the next height.
but if we can get him for less than 2m i would go for it, and send him on loan to some serie b team or dutch team

I'm not sure if I'd say Nishikawa isn't as polished. True, Kubo going to Europe as a 12yo definitely would give him a broader experience.  I think 2M for Jun would be fair, and then see what Brescia can do with him.
(09-10-2020, 07:51 AM)porcho Wrote: +1
I'm a fan of Kubo. Would have been good if we picked up a player like that. Japanese players always hold the added commercial Benefit too but the kids definitely a huge talent. Just needs the right conditions to continue to develop. Not sure Real is the right place for any youngster to develop though. Their fans are hugely fickle so it's not the best conditions for someone who needs time to find their stride or get back into form.

Kubo is on loan now to Villarreal. Last season he was at Mallorca and he did well.
(09-10-2020, 02:29 PM)nefremo Wrote: Thanks Demonbanana. That's a good list. Japan has soke talent. It's definitely worth looking into.

Don't expect too much else. I think things will calm down for a bit. Maybe some sales first. But I think the squad is more or less complete right now (that doesn't mean I want it to be).

Japan and Korea actually is the ultimate farming area right now if you want to buy talent for a few hundred thousand or a million. Then sell at a profit. You can't do that with most European or South American team's, they all want a minimum, 10M or something, for a 16yo these day's.
yeah, i think if we buy nishikawa now, we can atleast sell him twice his value even if he fail at us.
Official: Milan sign Rebic on permanent deal.
challenge for pioli..... make coexit bennacer and tonali , in times of kessie form up
(09-12-2020, 07:03 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Official: Milan sign Rebic on permanent deal.

I love it, undisclosed sum. We just play fiorentina out so no players will come from fiorentina then. No Milenkovic, no Chiesa.
(09-12-2020, 11:13 PM)Artan Wrote: challenge for pioli..... make coexit bennacer and tonali , in times of kessie form up

Its not difficult to rotate the 3 of them, we need to avoid exhaustion for these key positions. Bakayoko is not that important for now. Keep Pobega as 4th option and get that important CB.
(09-13-2020, 01:30 AM)hwmook Wrote: I love it, undisclosed sum. We just play fiorentina out so no players will come from fiorentina then. No Milenkovic, no Chiesa.

I think we get them both. Chiesa doesn't fit Jube and he won't go to sit behind CR, Dybala, Suarez. Maybe if they sell Bernadeschi and/or Douglas Costa.
Same with Merda, he doesn't fit Conte's system and they have kept Alexis and brought Hakimi. 
Unless he goes to Roma (new owner's) I think Chiesa comes. Say 30M.

Milenkovic as I mentioned previously, I'm not too keen on but Maldini and co get the benefit.

Maybe we'd do 30M(Chiesa spread over some years)+Paqueta (or his money)+Calabria (Rebic deal). So a total of approx. 50-60 package deal.