Il corteggiatissimo centrocampista dell'Ajax Christian Eriksen, finito nel mirino di mercato del Milan, sembra però essere più vicino al Barcellona. Lo ha rivelato Catalunya Radio, secondo la quale Martin Schoots, agente del nazionale danese, pochi giorni fa, a Barcellona, avrebbe incontrato il direttore sportivo blaugrana Andoni Zubizarreta.
I can't believe they are going to sign Eriksen too, I am fed up with Barcelona, they want to get everybody, and they get everybody they want, and they want only the bests, if not them than Real Madrid...why they need him, when they have Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Busquets, Thiago, Afellay, Mascherano, Keita, Rafinha????
See, that is the problem with us, we are buying strikers when they are still buying midfielders!!!
I badly wanted this guy... 
Unfortunately as I see right now we do not have any chance to buy players like Neymar, Lucas, Hazard, Eriksen, Hamsik, Fabregas, Pastore etc. Only cheaper players, but these are who can become wc players and can make a difference!!!
11-17-2011, 04:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2011, 04:08 PM by Hasan Rossonero.)
When Galliani was asked about Carlos Tevez, he evaded the question with a smile, only uttering, "Carlito, Carlito, Carlito."
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Mi...2658.shtml
This can mean one of three things:
1) We are working on some deal for Tevez
2) This is another smokescreen
3) Galliani has finally lost it and babbles in public.
Hasan, it's all of the above
Tevez won't create problems if he comes, Milan's team atmosphere doesn't compare to others, for that reason I am all for it because on the pitch he is and can be great.
Indeed. I am really in favour of him coming.
Some speculate that we may send Pato the other way...
That should make things interesting on this board  .
I really don't want Tevez to be totally honest. I wanted him when he was still in Brazil, but since then not only has my interest depleted, I feel he's a really bad influence off the pitch. It's not just the recent controversy, but the fact that every single club he's played for, and for Argentina, he's always been controversial. The only club he didn't have issues was his season with West Ham, where everyone knew it was nothing more than a stop gap year.
Quite frankly, while Tevez the player is great, Tevez the man isn't one I have any faith in, even in Milan.
(11-17-2011, 05:04 PM)reza Wrote: Hasan, it's all of the above 
Tevez won't create problems if he comes, Milan's team atmosphere doesn't compare to others, for that reason I am all for it because on the pitch he is and can be great.
Tevez won't cause problems? If he doesn't play he will cause problems, end of story. And, Milan have Robinho & Pato. Where do they go? Bench?
We don't need strikers, we need midfielders. I think that's rather obvious, no?
i cant really understand our fans logic. Whenever a player links with Milan, they say that ''we have no chance'' ''Keep on dreaming'' e.t.c. Whenever others links with a player, they think that they are already that team's player.
Eriksen rejected big clubs to play at Ajax with regular playing time. For instance, Barcelona plays with Fabregas, Xavi and İniesta midfield trio, Even Fabregas sits on the bench. They also have Thiago Alcantara. They dont have room for Eriksen...
Btw, Tevez would be great signing for us, Pato is always injured, Robinho can play at trequartista and however both Tevez and Robinho can co-exist together... Free 6 months loan of Tevez would be great for us. +20 goals scorer.
Pato can injure himself any time.
Regarding our needs, our needs for 1-2 years would be a GK(Lloris and Handanovic), Dede(young and quality CB),
a left wing back(considering Taiwo didnt convince so far), midfield trio signings and CAM(one of Oscar, Eriksen or Hazard), anchor, Merkel and Strasser back from loan, hope Calvano gets playing time and prove his worth. He is capable of that...
İn january market, Casemiro, Cassano replacement(Tevez would be the best choice, honestly, i see us signing one of Drogba or Maxi Lopez)
in summer market; CAM(One of Oscar, Eriksen and Hazard) Anchor, Calling Merkel or Strasser back from loan) maybe Maxwell, if Taiwo doesnt convince Allegri at the rest of the season), Dede.
Because we don't sign player's like Ericksen or Hazard Hamsik Caesemeiro and when Barca want to sign someone they do it's a fact, we just don't have the money..AbbeyLee the players you mentioned are good but totally unrealistic , Monty Maxi Tevez on loan maybe Maxwell these are realistic maybe DeRossi if we can convince him.I think De Rossi is the highest profile player we can hope for and I'll be delighted if we got him.
But Ericksen Hazard Casemeiro I do not see playing for Milan anytime soon.
all this BS about Tevez causing problems... man some people really are being fed bs with their eyes wide shut..... just like how most thought Robinho was a party boy and going to mess up Milans dressing room, just like how they said the same about Ibra and Cassano... but guess what it never happened.
Tevez was hold against his will and forced to stay in City despite him telling them 1 year in advance he wanted to leave because he wasnt happy in England. He did not want to come on the field in the CL game because he did not want to be cup-tied for an eventual transfer in January. Tevez was always an exemplary professional and gave 100% in trainings and matches. In terms of personality, he definitely won't cause problems here.
However, I do question Milan's intent and feel like they are kind of lost. Ibra/Pato/Binho/Inzaghi/Shaarawy all availble, with Cassano due to return in between 2-4 months. Bringing Tevez in for a short loan wouldn't be great for Tevez, what if he scores a dozen goals and we want to keep him, that'll mean we will have to say adios to one our four strikers. I dont want to sell Ibra or Robinho, I think both are vital for us...even Cassano began to show alot of improvement before his injury. I'd like those three to stay, and if Pato was to be sold, we should bring in Neymar instead with the same money we'd make off his sale. Neymar is going to be the best.
I don't thnk you can call someone who refuses to enter the game "exemplary professional", no matter what his reasons are.
|