Summer mercato 2020
(09-27-2020, 02:38 AM)nefremo Wrote: I forget that Halilovic is still here. What a shame. So much was expected of him when he first came onto the scene and signed for Barca. Surely he would be useful to a relegation battler like Spezia/Benevento/etc, no?

I don't think so. Apparently he couldn't cut it in Belgium or Netherlands. He needs to go to Japan , Scotland or Australia.


He was a Mirabelli gamble right?  
Yea, I believe he was Mirabelli's signing.
Buy Fofona and Hauge and our Mercato is over.
We have enough depth in midfield, keep Krunic if any serious injury crisis hit us. We are pretty tight up at front but ofcourse, the need of Chiesa would be felt but our financial conditions hold us for that, well Hauge can compete Samu for that. I will evaluate Right Back condition in January, Calabria has shown huge sign of improvement so far, I will give him a last chance. Paqueta should be sold off immediately. Laxalt to compete with Theo.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
AC Milan is working to sign Jens Petter Hauge for €2M/€3M. Maldini wants him now. However, the young player prefers to finish the league (in December) with his team first. So if he doesn't arrive now, he could join in January. (GdS)

Milan and Roma are in the race to sign Norwich City's right-back, Max Aarons. Both clubs are willing to submit an offer soon. (Sky)  NO pls, seriously Calabria is far better than than this relegated material
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Sleeping Giant Wrote:AC Milan is working to sign Jens Petter Hauge for €2M/€3M. Maldini wants him now. However, the young player prefers to finish the league (in December) with his team first. So if he doesn't arrive now, he could join in January. (GdS)

Milan and Roma are in the race to sign Norwich City's right-back, Max Aarons. Both clubs are willing to submit an offer soon. (Sky)  NO pls, seriously Calabria is far better than than this relegated material

Manchester United, Manchester City, Brighton... More clubs mentioned as interested in Hauge.

Relegated material? You mean like Bennacer and Tonali were too? If so then I'm fine with it. Anyway, I'm not that updated on Aarons other than Barcelona and Bayern Munich are interested.
Oh no, new contacts with Schalke's Kabak. 0-8 in their first match and then 1-3 and a red card in their second... No upgrade on Gabbia.

Luckily the source is Tuttosport.  Sagrin
Btw, I just remembered Marc Roca. This guy is still at Espanyol, huh? I'm assuming nobody is willing to pay and they'd rather keep him in the second division.
(09-27-2020, 12:37 PM)nefremo Wrote: Btw, I just remembered Marc Roca. This guy is still at Espanyol, huh? I'm assuming nobody is willing to pay and they'd rather keep him in the second division.

I don't understand how we fail to close the deal for him? What is espanyol asking price? I thought we can get him for 15M.  Icon_lol2
(09-27-2020, 01:30 PM)hwmook Wrote: I don't understand how we fail to close the deal for him? What is espanyol asking price? I thought we can get him for 15M.  Icon_lol2

That was the rumored number initially. Then I remember reading 20-25. Arsenal was interested also and at one point there was even rumors that it was all agreed with them. 

Who knows. I think many deals will happen this last week. But realistically, we are seeing the effects of Covid on the football economy. There is not a lot of cash going around and clubs are also careful of agreeing obligations to buy because they don't know when they'll be out of the woods. But what we are also seeing is stabilization. We discussed this over the summer. IF clubs can survive (it seems they did, although obviously it's a struggle), they will likely hold on to their players for another year, rather then sell them for peanuts. I don't know if this is the case for Roca, but I think it's the case for many other players. 
For example, in a normal summer, Jeremy Boga would have left for a big money transfer...but there is not a club willing/able to offer big money. So Sassuolo will hold until next summer when there will hopefully be more money going around. Even if they can get only 10-15mil more next summer, that's a big deal for them. It's practically more then half of their wage bill. Therefore for them, if no financial trouble exists, it's worth to hold onto their asset then sell for peanuts.
(09-27-2020, 10:08 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: AC Milan is working to sign Jens Petter Hauge for €2M/€3M. Maldini wants him now. However, the young player prefers to finish the league (in December) with his team first. So if he doesn't arrive now, he could join in January. (GdS)

Sky's Fabrizio Romano, who was among the first to break the story about our interest, is now saying Hauge will join Milan. The deal could be done this coming week. https://sempremilan.com/romano-hauge-is-...-next-week