Summer mercato 2020
Media reporting that Bakayoko eagerly wants to join Napoli...
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Any chance we can shed some unneeded weight within the few days left? That would put us in a good position come January.
We should avoid panic buying in last days of Transfer window.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
That's what I think too. We should not buy just for the sake of buying.

but perhaps we can try to lure/trick some other teams into panic buying some of our deadweight. Icon_lol2
(10-02-2020, 04:25 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: That's what I think too. We should not buy just for the sake of buying.

but perhaps we can try to lure/trick some other teams into panic buying some of our deadweight. Icon_lol2

That is what is going on with Conti and Laxalt, isn't it.
(10-02-2020, 04:20 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Any chance we can shed some unneeded weight within the few days left? That would put us in a good position come January.

Who do you have in mind? 

I know the obvious choices are Laxalt, Duarte and Halilovic. But except for Halilovic, the other 2 would still need to be replaced.
Like mentioned earlier I am concerned about how much will be spent/who would be Laxalt replacement. If anything make a bit of money selling Samu and find someone better for that position.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reza, never open a match thread again PLEASE Big Grin already suffered a heart stroke last night
That was Europa match I didn't open it Big Grin
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
(10-02-2020, 05:08 PM)reza Wrote: Like mentioned earlier I am concerned about how much will be spent/who would be Laxalt replacement. If anything make a bit of money selling Samu and find someone better for that position.

This  Okmilan

I'm afraid it's a bit too late for that. However, come January when Samu has lost his spot to Saelemaekers (or Hauge, even though he's a LW primarily), I can see him wanting to go back to Spain. I still think it'll be a loan though Big Grin