Winter mercato 2021
(11-27-2020, 08:37 PM)Artan Wrote: Agreed transfer for Thauvin.

Where is this from? I can't find it anywhere
nefremo Wrote:Where is this from? I can't find it anywhere

It was a couple of days ago at TodoFichajes which I think is not very reliable:
https://sempremilan.com/from-spain-marse...ext-summer

Then later this was reported:
https://sempremilan.com/cm-milan-in-talk...t-distance
Nothing can be agreed up on before January, even if there is verbal agreement it doesn't mean it is binding.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
We don't need to renew players contract now since these players haven't got anything. Let them focus to improve their game. Contract improvement will come automatically with Milan achievement. Right now the players just should give their best not only on the field but also on the training ground, like Ibra have been showing.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(11-28-2020, 12:24 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: It was a couple of days ago at TodoFichajes which I think is not very reliable:
https://sempremilan.com/from-spain-marse...ext-summer

Then later this was reported:
https://sempremilan.com/cm-milan-in-talk...t-distance

True , i realized that the source is TodoFichajes which is crap. 

Sorry for the post
GdS: Milan’s offer to Thauvin is a 4 year contract worth €3M/year.
Demonbanana Wrote:GdS: Milan’s offer to Thauvin is a 4 year contract worth €3M/year.

While it was reported earlier in November that Thauvin's initial demand was €5m per year.
Those people who know a bit about French league compares Thauvin with Suso and looking at his compilation on youtube does support their opinion and Yes, we should not forget that Thuavin was indeed a EPL flop with Newcastle. So we should be careful but I won't mind him for strengthening our bench. My wish is Hakan, Diaz(who gonna pay 25M for him) and Samu out, A good RW, Thauvin and Szobolasi in.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Seems like a new rumor every day about Calhanoglu to United. Now Bild stating that talks started in the summer and he's likely (90%) going to Manchester. (This was on Football-Italia)

I think.everyone is fine with this. People are fed up with his inconsistency. I know I am. He's mediocre more often then not. On the off-chance, he has a great game, but other then this past summer (post Covid 2019/2020 Serie A), he's never had a prolonged good period. He's back to being sloppy. Back to being insonsistent and frustrating. And now he's started talks with Manchester and is demanding insane wages to stay at Milan.

I'm totally fine with him leaving. But if he's leaving anyway, then I want him gone in January. No point in having him here. Maldini said we didn't spend what we could in the summer, so I guess we have some funds left. Maybe we can sell him for some measly 5mil just to get him out of here and replace him. If he stays until June though, I hope he rotts on the bench.

About Thauvin....I don't know enough about him. From the little I do remember (and youtube confirmed this to me), he's not the quickest player. Seems like he should play centrally, however has found more success out wide due to the space there and pressure coming only from 1 direction. The comparisons to Suso are actually fair. I prefer quick players out wide, so I'll always be sceptical of the Thauvin types being out there on the winds.
Hakan is a goner be it in January or in June. For the substitution we may not look wide... Eriksen could be the one coming, of course if the first target Sczabozlai should go elsewhere.