12-21-2020, 09:20 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 09:22 AM by Arildonardo.)
ac.michael Wrote:I'd have to see more of him anyhow. I know he's done really well and also scored some important goals in European cups, but I mean right now the top scorers in Germany are Lewandowski on 17 goals, Haaland on 10 goals & believe it not our old Andre Silva on 9 goals.
Ideally we shouldn't spend that money on any players who haven't been at least a few years at the very top. I don't want to be a club that buys hype, and so far Maldini has done really well at spotting talent.
You also have to take playing time into consideration for the topscorers. Haaland had an injury and hasn't played all matches.
Lewandowski 58 mins per goal
Haaland 65 mins per goal
Andre Silva 111 mins per goal
Haaland has 20 goals in 18 CL matches so far in his career. Not to compare really, but someone like Marco van Basten had 20 goals in 28 matches in European competitions in his entire (too short) career. It remains to be seen, but Haaland looks like the real deal and not just a hype.






