01-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Keite is obviously a signing we're making to have some squad depth. He's got Serie A experience and can probably do ok, that's all I really care about. Having to play Calabria as CM, even though he's done surprisingly well in that position, should be an absolute last resort – not least because we need him in the RB position. And the thing is, Krunic has covid, and we don't know how long it'll take him to fully recover. He could be back in a week, but it could take another month, possibly even longer. So adding another player in that position makes a lot of sense.
As for Simakan, I think we'll get him in the end, but let's see. Massara often plays coy when it comes to transfers, I'm not too concerned. To me it looks like the club is working hard to strengthen the team.
As for Simakan, I think we'll get him in the end, but let's see. Massara often plays coy when it comes to transfers, I'm not too concerned. To me it looks like the club is working hard to strengthen the team.




