Winter mercato 2021
(01-10-2021, 08:52 PM)nefremo Wrote: Rumor is that Musacchio refused to enter a game last season. Not sure what game it was, but apparently it was before the lockdown and towards the final minutes of the match. Since then, he has not really been considered for selection. We have then tried to sell him this month and even accepted offers...but he's refused them all and wants to go as a free agent.

If this is all true...he can go F himself and I'm glad Pioli is doing what he's doing.

Btw...I don't have a source for that. But I did read that somewhere (I wanna say R&B) just recently and I believe it came from some twitter account.

I read that too. I think he has every right not to go anywhere else, considering he's only got 6 months left in his contract. But, yeah, would've been nice to get rid of him and bring someone else.

SES ... interesting option as a short-term solution as back up for LW. Hauge needs to be loaned out at least for 1 season to get him tactically up to speed. He seems a bit confused with the ball at times, and just try to run around with the ball. I think his movement needs to be better.

I'm quietly optimistic Simakan would join us. I think Strasbourg know they're in a huge relegation scrap and is really reluctant to sell him to any club this winter. I read that RBL are offering a loan back option for the rest of the season. I think we should offer to loan Kalulu to them for 6 months to get him some playing time if that could get us Simakan. But, I think that's why we seem unwilling to offer much money for midfielders.

In the meantime, reports suggest Thauvin has decided NOT to extend his contract with Marseille.

Conti to Fiorentia is also suggested ... I don't mind if it's a loan with option to buy or just a dry loan for the rest of the season. I think Conti still has something to offer, so we don't need to redeem Dalot who has been ... not fully convincing so far.

Oh, Saelemakers has also recommended his teammate from Anderlecht, Sambi Lokonga. DM.
(01-11-2021, 10:06 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Daily Mail: Milan is considering bringing Felipe Anderson who is on loan to Porto from West Ham ... the player is outside the Portuguese club's project.

good player, I do remember his Lazio days very much.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(01-11-2021, 10:49 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: good player, I do remember his Lazio days very much.

Pass. 

He was very good at Lazio and serviceable in his first year at West Ham. But hasn't done much since. Plus our left side is full which is his main position.
Fabrizio Romano: Milan have total confidence in Brahim Diaz as he is adapting to Italian football with a meeting expected with Real Madrid to discuss his future. Real's request for his redemption is 25M



I would rather re-loan him.



Last night our market correspondent Pietro Balzano Prota has told us that Fiorentina – after selling Pol Lirola to Marseille – are following Conti closely. However, he added that La Viola are not the only club interested in the full-back.

Now, he has told us that confirmations have arrived regarding Fiorentina’s interest. They want Conti as their new right-back and are ready to sign him on a permanent basis. @sempremilan


Genoa and Parma made offer's for a loan.
# Ernesto Rojas [Spanish journalist] ✅

.

"Real Madrid wants € 25 million to sell Diaz, Maldini will meet with the Perez administration at the end of the season to renew the loan this time with the obligatory purchase."

According to the Daily Mail:

Milan defender Matteo Musacchio is on the Reds' list of Liverpool to support the defense during the current transfer period
What is the status of Diaz on the pitch, we are far from a team that can spend 25 on a back up.
Fucking shit I would prefer 12M Zaccagni rather than pocketing Madrid 25M for Diaz. 

What a hypocrisy! Maldini can't fulfill Strasbourg demands by paying a little bit 2-3M fo Simakan and he will pay 25M for 10M level player. Damn it Dodgy
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(01-11-2021, 01:15 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Pass. 

He was very good at Lazio and serviceable in his first year at West Ham. But hasn't done much since. Plus our left side is full which is his main position.

Kjaer was pretty same kind of dogs*it before joining us Confused

Felipe Anderson over Samu anyday and for a club like us(which doesn't want to spend) it would be a good deal
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Maldini has done everything right so far, let's have some faith. For the first time in forever I'm not questioning their decisions at all. Let's see how things work out when the players we sign get on the field and play.
(01-11-2021, 04:13 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Fucking shit I would prefer 12M Zaccagni rather than pocketing Madrid 25M for Diaz. 

What a hypocrisy! Maldini can't fulfill Strasbourg demands by paying a little bit 2-3M fo Simakan and he will pay 25M for 10M level player. Damn it Dodgy

he wont pay them at all. he will loan him again so payment well delayed, try to remove an purchase obligation, or get him a lower price. All this aided by our qualification to CL and getting that money