Summer mercato 2021
https://app.football-italia.net/?referre...lia-170598

Lmao.. i wonder if our players were asked.. who would.. im sure af players like $ruma, Hakan and Captain Grumpy wouldnt.. maybe players like Theo(we gave him a chance to shine when no one would) Calabria.. Kessie.. Kjaer.. maybe even Ibra (if Mandzukic could for missing out so many games, Ibra missed 22 games this season)

LOL.. even Juve.. dont think many of their players will stay if they miss UCL.. why would they even agree to postpone wages.. our rivals are f*cked left and right..
Henrikh's #Mkhitaryan , is a track to follow carefully in case of non-renewal of #Calhanoglu . The 32-year-old multipurpose Armenian attacking midfielder is in fact expiring with the Giallorossi and enjoys the esteem of the Rossoneri management.#Calciomercato

@NonEvoluto

Il Tempo: Raiola offers Mkhitaryan to #ACMilan in talks - possible free transfer opportunity

Thoughts?

He has had a good season and his injuries seem to be behind him. Also, he has a so-so relationship with Jose.

But he's a Raiola player and is 32.
No more old players, we already regretting Manduzakvic, though I don't mind Henrikh as a deputy for Vlasic/RdP but not a replacement of Hakan
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
This would be a realistic Mercato. This is not necessarily direct positional replacement but close too.

Belotti>Mandzukic
Pessina>Krunic
Castrovilli>Meite
Orsolini >Samu
RDP>Hakan
* keeping Tomori, Tonali, Diaz. Sending Dalot and Meite back.

We still need back up LB. Kalulu to be RB deputy. I hope we some how work Caldara, Laxalt and Conti into some of those deals because I don't know what to do with them!
(05-14-2021, 10:52 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: No more old players, we already regretting Manduzakvic, though I don't mind Henrikh as a deputy for Vlasic/RdP but not a replacement of Hakan

Mkhitaryan could also be a good opportunity to add depth and competition even if Calha stays ...
Cheap opportunity, allowing us to work on other areas of the team this summer.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(05-14-2021, 05:27 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: I would try to loan Diaz again,  this time with option to buy. This is irrespective of Hakan staying or  not. Diaz shows the importance of having a decent backup (LB hint, hint) and is also flexible and importantly seems enthusiastic when he's  out there.

This would be the best case scenario for sure. I'd be sad to see Diaz leaving but at the same time I'm not convinced in spending more that 12-15m on him. He has had games where he's just casually pushed off the ball every time he's on it, and games where he was unstoppable and reminded me of Papu Gomez in his prime - which was a very good player.
AC Milan and Inter could do battle on the market to land Chelsea-owned full-back Davide Zappacosta. (Il Secolo XIX)  Yes Please, he has shown how good he playing at both flanks much much better than Dalot, will bring much with his experience

Milan, Fiorentina and Spezia are competing to land 16 year old Noah El Biache on a free transfer. (La Dernier Heure)

Sevilla and Atletico Madrid keen on Milan winger Samu Castellijo. (TuttoSport)  Icon_lol2

Milan to recall Pobega and sell him for capital gain for 15M. Eintracht Frankfurt interested. (CM)
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Danny Longo, Journalist Calcio Mercato:

Juventus is speeding up negotiations for Hakan Chalhanoglu, the agreement between the two sides is close
CM: In the event that Hakan leaves, Milan will seriously consider taking Henrik Mikhtarian for free after the end of his contract with Roma, the player does not seem part of Mourinho's plans for next season.
(05-14-2021, 04:33 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Danny Longo, Journalist Calcio Mercato:

Juventus is speeding up negotiations for Hakan Chalhanoglu, the agreement between the two sides is close

So I thought Juve didn’t have money particularly without CL.....

Also Diaz may be viewed as the Hakan replacement if the latter leaves? Different attributes but Diaz us gaining strength and arguably a stronger goal scorer from the glimpses he offers.