Poll: Select your prefered coach for milan. All are rumored to be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allegri
26.47%
9 26.47%
Tassotti
14.71%
5 14.71%
Sheva
14.71%
5 14.71%
Spaletti
5.88%
2 5.88%
Ranieri
5.88%
2 5.88%
Wenger
8.82%
3 8.82%
Gattuso
11.76%
4 11.76%
Capello
2.94%
1 2.94%
Bielsa!!!
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan Head Coach discussion
Imagine, Carlo had Cafu-Nesta-Stam-Maldini at the back - Gattuso in front, and we let 3 goals in for 7-8 minutes in a CL final . Unforgiveable.

Than the desaster at Riazor 4:0 to La Coruna. Also Unforgiveable after having 4:1 lead from the first leg. Again with the best italian defense, and maybe the best attack in Italy with Pippo, Sheva and Kaka behind.

When i get nostalgic sometimes, i watch some classics and the line up we used to have in Carlo 's era is nothing weaker than Fabio Capello' s CL winning side of 1994
Ranieri to leave Sampdoria....
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Sleeping Giant Wrote:Ranieri to leave Sampdoria....

He should retire, relax and drink wine.
(05-21-2021, 07:53 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: He should retire, relax and drink wine.


... In January he will receive a call from Maldini to do the interim until June....


I bet 100$..
(05-21-2021, 01:19 PM)Artan Wrote: Imagine, Carlo had Cafu-Nesta-Stam-Maldini at the back - Gattuso in front, and we let 3 goals in for 7-8 minutes in a CL final . Unforgiveable.

Than the desaster at Riazor 4:0 to La Coruna. Also Unforgiveable after having 4:1 lead from the first leg. Again with the best italian defense, and maybe the best attack in Italy with Pippo, Sheva and Kaka behind.

When i get nostalgic sometimes, i watch some classics and the line up we used to have in Carlo 's era is nothing weaker than Fabio Capello' s CL winning side of 1994

sheva kaka inzaghi were sth ... heavy stuff scoring magical goals and playing music all 90minutes
(05-21-2021, 07:58 PM)Artan Wrote: ... In January he will receive a call from Maldini to do the interim until June....


I bet 100$..

I laughed out loud but nodded yes right after. I wouldn't take that bet. Good call artan man.
OcMilano 
(05-24-2021, 05:17 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: I laughed out loud but nodded yes right after. I wouldn't take that bet. Good call artan man.


trust me mate, i dont see Pioli at the helm after X-mass. I double my bet to 200 $
Pioli is loved by pretty much all the players. I don't see a huge issue with him staying (I hope he works on formation and tactical ideas) but if we move on from him I would want a big name coach not Sheva etc and it should be done asap. Not a month before next season.
OcMilano 
(05-21-2021, 01:19 PM)Artan Wrote: Imagine, Carlo had Cafu-Nesta-Stam-Maldini at the back - Gattuso in front, and we let 3 goals in for 7-8 minutes in a CL final . Unforgiveable.

Than the desaster at Riazor 4:0 to La Coruna. Also Unforgiveable after having 4:1 lead from the first leg. Again with the best italian defense, and maybe the best attack in Italy with Pippo, Sheva and Kaka behind.

When i get nostalgic sometimes, i watch some classics and the line up we used to have in Carlo 's era is nothing weaker than Fabio Capello' s CL winning side of 1994

Pirlo in his book says, he's pretty sure that all of deportivo players had some kind of 'boost' that night
AC MILAN
great coach with great CV... only Ancelotti comes to my mind...but i dont wanna sound like Mazen, Big Grin lets burry this talk for now Big Grin