Summer mercato 2021
(05-28-2021, 12:42 PM)hwmook Wrote: So who do you suggest? I am wiling to listen.  Devilcool

Malinovskyi, Traore, Ayoze Perez, Giovani Lo Celso, Draxler, Carrasco, and PACIÊNCIA
Official: Pirlo sacked from Jube!  Icon_lol2


Also, Brocchi sacked from Monza.



Icardi has said he wants to stay at PSG.
(05-28-2021, 01:03 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Malinovskyi, Traore, Ayoze Perez, Giovani Lo Celso, Draxler, Carrasco, and PACIÊNCIA

Any of these 3 please. I would especially like Lo Celso. I remember he destroyed us a few year's back when he was at Betis.
I'll sell Theo for 80m and buy De Paul, Berardi, and some left back youngster
Although CL money is nice, I wouldn’t change the improvement practice used by Maldini and co. Target young, prospective players, with good stats and character. We don’t need to splash millions to bring a “star”. We have to establish presence in CL first, with reasonable budget, than try to win it.
What I’d like to see is progress with the stadium, changes in the back office to address the conditioning and injuries, and to improve the few positions where we’re underperforming this year.
(05-28-2021, 01:03 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Malinovskyi, Traore, Ayoze Perez, Giovani Lo Celso, Draxler, Carrasco, and PACIÊNCIA

What happened to Valdivia? Devilol
(05-28-2021, 12:47 PM)Inas Wrote: Berardi seems to me like an improved version of Suso. Not too keen on him, tbh.

He can guarantee 10 + goals and 10+ assists. Though not as good as Chiesa in comparison with skills but does his job perfectly.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(05-28-2021, 02:05 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: What happened to Valdivia? Devilol

Life changed ... We are in different circumstances to those previously there
(05-28-2021, 02:06 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: He can guarantee 10 + goals and 10+ assists. Though not as good as Chiesa in comparison with skills but does his job perfectly.

Which form of goals and assists? One touch?
(05-28-2021, 02:08 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Life changed ... We are in different circumstances to those previously there

We still moved from UEL to UCL nothing moreBig Grin
Forza Diavolo ale!!!