Summer mercato 2021
Artan Wrote:Cristante also can cover CB, i have seen hik feature there for Roma

Yikes... Calling Romagnoli crap and then introducing Cristante as possible cover for CB. Devilstupito

I guess your mind is so set on Romagnoli being crap that I won't even bother to argue with it. Let's just say I disagree and I'll leave it with that.

That said, I agree that Romagnoli had a bad last season. His worst ever. But I'm not sure it represents his true quality.
Mate, i didn't introduce Cristante as a replacement for Romagnoli. Far from that...
I see Rüdiger as a replacement for him personally.


I haven't set up my mind on Romagnoli based only on this season. He didn't upgrade himself past years, showed stagnation and complacency.
I won't let myself into comparisons, but, have a look at Calabria, Kessie, Bennacer.... Romagnoli never made that big step forward despite being the captain. Of him we expected the most.
Good point made by @AlessioTackle Devilol

Hahaha true. He is playing maybe against his new team mates. And i would be very thankful to that new team that would take this as....
Kebab been run over and stomped on by Italian midfield.

As usual goes missing in any pressure game.

If I was Maldini I would rescind the contract offer and let him walk.
LOL Is he still happy getting his ass whooped

I'm glad if we get rid of this donkey Hakan. Italy is absolutely destroying them making them look like total school boys and he is making 0 difference. Tell me thats a #10 of Milan.

l0l
Resign Kaka rather than giving this buffoon a extension.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Bernadeschi is the Italian Castelijo. So bad.
Such a disaster he was tonight. A ghost rather than a player. If they resign him i wont support Maldini anymore.
Why UEFA hasn't allowed bigger squad despite conducting tournament in Covid pandemic
Forza Diavolo ale!!!