02-18-2021, 09:46 PM
open-book or close-book?
|
General Chat
|
|
02-18-2021, 09:46 PM
open-book or close-book?
02-18-2021, 09:54 PM
Can only open this book
![]()
02-18-2021, 11:02 PM
I only saw two words there: mad and rich.
That reminds me of something else that I can relate ... NOT. ![]()
02-19-2021, 12:42 AM
02-19-2021, 03:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2021, 03:01 AM by Sleeping Giant.)
(02-18-2021, 09:41 PM)reza Wrote: I will send you both a test, send it back to me before derby full time I am ready, I expect won't be as bad as Anatomy
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
03-18-2021, 04:08 PM
@Reza sir, is that podcast link you send, will it be audio?
I want to join but it's hard for me to get enough time from studies and classes.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
03-18-2021, 07:11 PM
It's primarily video, on youtube, I guess he can have guests later in the season. I can put you or anybody in touch with him soon and go from there.
06-11-2021, 05:35 PM
@ Reza, its about time to make MM an official Ac Milan forum , dont you think so?
06-11-2021, 05:46 PM
(06-11-2021, 05:35 PM)Artan Wrote: @ Reza, its about time to make MMÂ an official Ac Milan forum , dont you think so? Better make it a Android app
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
06-11-2021, 06:00 PM
I might drop "unofficial" from the title soon
About App, if I find an affordable and good solution I will jump on it. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|