Summer mercato 2021
(07-16-2021, 08:43 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Maybe still 4231? I haven't seen anything indicating a 
Also, I think I am the only one that even ask about the possibility (it has been ignored so far perhaps due to its absurdity Icon_lol2 ), but can Hauge play as #10?

Me too, he can't be worse than Meite  Icon_lol2
mihan Wrote:That Jorge kid if done is the answer for RW, I know he was not.

Kaio Jorge is a centre forward, not a right winger.
Xu are you trying to make me feel better about Hauge?
OcMilano 
I hope the arrival of Ball-Toure will spend the end of Dalot coming back. Afterall the argument for Dalot is he can cover both RB and LB. Let's use Kalulu and/or Conti (if we are not able to sell him) as back up for the RB.
Looks like CSKA Moscow has lowered their demand for Nikola Vlasic to under €30m and could even be open to a loan formula, but with an obligation rather than an option to buy.
I mentioned in the thread itself, but Pobega has serious talent. Neither he nor Tonali are ready to take over game's but he is 100% worth keeping but as 5th choice, I doubt Tommaso would be happy with that.

I know it was just a friendly vs Pro Sesto but if we don't keep him we MUST have a buy-back option for him.



BTW, including our youth player's ( Maldini, Colombo etc) Milan only have 9 Italians!
Pobega is young, talented and can be shaped like Tonali. The tricky part is neither really are suited for a two man midfield. They do fit a three man midfield and can add to our tactical flexibility. But are we going keep him for that when we really need depth at CAM? I’m not sure we have much more money….
(07-17-2021, 02:25 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Xu are you trying to make me feel better about Hauge?

Sagrin
The best solution would be to sell Krunic and keep Pobega. But, alas, we know that ain't happening. Firstly, he's Pioli's secret son. Secondly who's gonna buy him and pay him the salary he's earning with us?
Not because of yesterdays game, but, given that we play in three fronts, we have to keep Pobega. Let's not allow another Locateli case