Summer mercato 2021
Official: Cesena, here is Riccardo Tonin on loan from Milan


Colombo will join SPAL on loan with an option to buy. Milan will have a buy back clause.
(07-29-2021, 01:35 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: BTW,  I watched Japan smack France at the Olympics 4-0 (Big Grin) and two thing's I noticed:
1. Kalulu is trash! He should be loaned. I now see why he isn't Calabria's backup.

2. The French kid we're linked with now Kolo Muani got red carded when we where 3-0 up but at 10M, I can see why we had Kaio Jorge as first option.

Also,  I think we're down to 5 Italians in the senior squad.
What happened to targets like Ricci and Scamacca? Frauds or too expensive? Both?

Ricci is very good midfielder imo but he has yet to taste Serie A football, buying him now and then loaning him back to Empoli would be perfect. Though I would prefer Salvatore Espesito of SPAL, he is 'stereotypical' Italian regista.

Scamacca a better option than Brazilan but is more expensive. Kolo Mauni would be nice option, registered 2 assist in Olympics for France, one bad match can't prove anything.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Quote:@LashaKoki14
Black circleWhite circle Santos transfer market consultant Sergio Canozzi clarified to @SkySport that Kaio Jorge’s contract expires in 2023 and not in December, saying that the club will consider offers in the vicinity of €15M

LOL, it's one thing to deny fees, rumours, whatever. Now the contract dates are not sure either. Why do we even bother.
Haha
(07-29-2021, 09:33 AM)Codazzi Wrote: What if we play 352? I know we are not preparing ourselves for that, its just an hypothetical question.

Mike

Romagnoli(Gabbia)-Kjaer(Kalulu)-Tomori(Caldara)

Calabria(Conti)-Kessie(Bennacer)-Diaz(Krunic)-Tonali(Pobega)-Theo(Toure)

Giroud(Leao)-Zlatan(Rebic)

JPH and Sale can go on loan.

That would work well although I would add that Leao/Rebic are very well placed to play SS(It's actually Leao's natural position) so for me I'd have Leao/Rebic-Zlatan(Giroud) up front.
I would also add that I would keep Conti with this formation. Provided we can keep him injury free, Conti is a great RWB. just not so much RB. 

(07-29-2021, 01:35 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: BTW,  I watched Japan smack France at the Olympics 4-0 (Big Grin) and two thing's I noticed:
1. Kalulu is trash! He should be loaned. I now see why he isn't Calabria's backup.

2. The French kid we're linked with now Kolo Muani got red carded when we where 3-0 up but at 10M, I can see why we had Kaio Jorge as first option.

Also,  I think we're down to 5 Italians in the senior squad.
What happened to targets like Ricci and Scamacca? Frauds or too expensive? Both?

Ricci is good but an unknown at this stage. could become a star though.
Scamacca wouldn;t come too cheap. I think if Sassuolo was open to better deals, we'd likely have signed him already TBH.

(07-29-2021, 03:01 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Ricci is very good midfielder imo but he has yet to taste Serie A football, buying him now and then loaning him back to Empoli would be perfect. Though I would prefer Salvatore Espesito of SPAL, he is 'stereotypical' Italian regista.

Scamacca a better option than Brazilan but is more expensive. Kolo Mauni would be nice option, registered 2 assist in Olympics for France, one bad match can't prove anything.

This! another season playing regularly and we'd have a better idea of whether he's ready to join us or go on loan again. But definitely something we'd need to do now vs later. If he has a good season, watch his price sky rocket. 

Esposito would be good if we ended up playing a 3-5-2. Showed some very good signs. Not sure how important a Regista is with the formation we're currently playing. 

Kaio Jorge is a risk but would be a cheap one. I doubt we'd be able to get Scamacca for anything less than 20-25m which we just can't afford at the moment. haven't seen enough of Kolo Muauni so no opinion there
(07-29-2021, 01:35 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: BTW,  I watched Japan smack France at the Olympics 4-0 (Big Grin) and two thing's I noticed:
1. Kalulu is trash! He should be loaned. I now see why he isn't Calabria's backup.

2. The French kid we're linked with now Kolo Muani got red carded when we where 3-0 up but at 10M, I can see why we had Kaio Jorge as first option.


I like it somehow.

We can get Kolo Muani for a cheaper price. The kid possesses nice physical abilities, though the way he plays is still raw.

The same can be applied to Kalulu who was without any experienced teammate to give direct instructions.

We can teach tactics but we cannot teach physical things.
Id rather have Shakiri and Lingard for RW and AM who are both on sale (according to reports Liverpool wants 10m for Shakiri only and Lingard's contract is up next year) and call it a great summer mercato if Elliot does not intend to pay 25-30m for players like Vlasic, Bailey and goes after Ilisic.
(07-30-2021, 06:12 AM)Aficio Wrote: I like it somehow.

We can get Kolo Muani for a cheaper price. The kid possesses nice physical abilities, though the way he plays is still raw.

The same can be applied to Kalulu who was without any experienced teammate to give direct instructions.

We can teach tactics but we cannot teach physical things.

He had Gignac,  Thauvian with him. I would 100% loan Kalulu if he is 5th CB and 3rd RB. Surely it's better to loan him to Venezia or a top Serie B club.

(07-30-2021, 09:21 AM)MAEV Wrote: Id rather have Shakiri and Lingard for RW and AM who are both on sale (according to reports Liverpool wants 10m for Shakiri only and Lingard's contract is up next year) and call it a great summer mercato if Elliot does not intend to pay 25-30m for players like Vlasic, Bailey and goes after Ilisic.

Shaqiri?  He is OK but how much of an upgrade to Samu is he ? Lingard ? No more Raiola client's!
Rudy Galetti @RudyGaletti
A new name appears for the role of "young" striker of the #Milan . Milan are willing to make an attempt to borrow with right of redemption for #Sorloth Flag of Norway of the #RBLeipzig . Situation in evolution.


Sorloth is 194cm but he doesn't seem to be much of a scorer. I don't think any Norwegian will come here the way JPH has been treated, I doubt he has good thing's to say about Pioli.
(07-30-2021, 10:13 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Rudy Galetti @RudyGaletti
A new name appears for the role of "young" striker of the #Milan . Milan are willing to make an attempt to borrow with right of redemption for #Sorloth Flag of Norway of the #RBLeipzig . Situation in evolution.


Sorloth  is 194cm but he doesn't seem to be much of a scorer. I don't think  any Norwegian will come here the way JPH has been treated, I doubt he has good thing's to say about Pioli.

No, no, please no!

Sørloth is not good enough. He's ok for Norwegian, Danish and Turkish leagues but not the bigger ones. Failure in England, Germany and even in Holland and Belgium. Stay away!