I don't know, but personally I'd rather Atalanta are weakened than Inter. Despite their solidity and fantastic team, I don't think Atalanta can win the league. So if it's not us, rather Inter than Rubentus. These days the clubs I hate most in Italy are Rubentus, Atlanta, Inter - in that order.
08-04-2021, 08:32 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021, 08:34 AM by Demonbanana.)
Nicola Schira @NicoSchira
Hakim #Ziyech is not in Thomas #Tuchel’s plans and wants to leave #Chelsea this summer. He could leave on loan: #ACMilan are still interested for a loan until 2023 with option to buy to use the benefit of DecretoCrescita on his salary (€6M/year)
Again, my main problem with Ziyech is he is African. So he won't be here in the crucial January-February period.
Ziyech, Kessie, Bennacer and Ballo-Toure would all be absent and I doubt we could afford to not have them.
Seems like Manchester United are continuing to ask for €18-20m to sell Dalot. I'm not sure why we don't give up and go for someone else. This has taken too much time and the price is way too high for a backup RB. Must be other RBs out there that can cover that backup-role well.
Real Madrid set €18m asking price for Milan-linked Isco who just entered the final year of his contract. His salary at Real Madrid is €6.5m...