Week 1 Sampdoria - Milan August 23 2021 20:45
A new season starts with some questions on quality and depth especially up front. This week 1 game will be 8 days before transfer window closes.

As of now Ibra and Kessie are the injured players.

FORZA MILAN
3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera
Forza Milan!!!
Wait, this is a Monday afternoon game? What the hell? I am gonna have to miss at least the first 20 minutes or so. Facepalm
aka xudong
Under Ranieri, Samp gave us two difficult games last season.
So much so that Pioli had to field Hauge in the second,who got as a last second equalizer.

Maignan
Calabria - Kjaer - Tomori - Theo
Bennacer - Tonali
Saelemaekers - Diaz - Leao
Giroud

I am not sure who is starting on the left, but some thing's Pioli has said indicate it will be Leao.
I put Tonali as Bennacer's partner but I doubt anyone would be surprised if it's Krunic.

Tough start to the year. 1-0 to us.
(08-19-2021, 05:45 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Under Ranieri,  Samp gave us two difficult games last season.
So much so that Pioli had to field Hauge in the second,who got as a last second equalizer.

Maignan
Bennacer - Tonali
Giroud

I am not sure who is starting on the left, but some thing's  Pioli has said indicate it will be Leao.
I put Tonali as Bennacer's partner but I doubt anyone would be surprised if it's Krunic.

I think yours is the most likely lineup.

Rebic could start if Pioli tries 4-4-2:
Defensive 5
Saelemaekers - Tonali - Bennacer - Leao
Giroud - Rebic
Leao has not performed well in LM, so maybe Diaz or Maldini could get some minutes.
(08-19-2021, 05:45 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Under Ranieri,  Samp gave us two difficult games last season.

Maignan
Bennacer - Tonali
Giroud

I am not sure who is starting on the left, but some thing's  Pioli has said indicate it will be Leao.

I'd be surprised if that's not the startlign line up. in fact, I'd put money on it unless there are more injuries.
Man inter looked strong. I imagine they are shaky defensively as the commit numbers forward and with barrela and Sensi will have trouble with more physical teams. Hoping for a statement win tomorrow.
Hakan with one of his few good games in a season, You can bet he will play 5 games like shit nowSmile. Maybe i have to eat my words...
Atalanta not looking good. I think their time at the top four is up this season.

10+10 is good when there is no pressure. Give it a few games and the stands will fill again with his shooting skills.
(08-21-2021, 09:11 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Hakan with one of his few good games in a season, You can bet he will play 5 games like shit nowSmile. Maybe i have to eat my words...

Hakan will will be a 6-7/10 for inter this year.