Winter Mercato 11'/12'
Cassano at 30 when he's back , Ibra 31 start of next season we will need to replace him in a year or so.Buy a LB and mid and try for DDR for free.
http://www.football-italia.net/node/14144

Galliani, in the last sentence of the article, seems to be open to selling Pato, if, and its a big "IF", the player wants to be sold....

Much ado about nothing IMO, newspapers speculating after the interview Pato gave where he said Allegri doesnt talk to him....hmmmm how convenient.

That said, for €50M, everyone on the team is “saleable”
I LOVE MILAN
Well, Ibra Cassano Robinho AND Tevez will be 30 in some 2 years... Buy Neymar or whoever but just DON'T sell Pato.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Neymar is the definition of modern football. A fantastic player that sadly uses to much time thinking of himself. If he comes to Milano, I believe we would have problems with partying and bad behavior. There is a reason that he still playes in Brazil, he's the star there, he can do whatever he wants.
I laugh so hard every time I hear "Let's sell Pato, and get Neymar as a replacement". Big Grin
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"


(12-28-2011, 03:12 PM)fLame Wrote: I laugh so hard every time I hear "Let's sell Pato, and get Neymar as a replacement". Big Grin

There are those who enjoy understanding the sport, and there are those just enjoy watching it..... Sagrin
(12-28-2011, 12:55 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [quote='xudong' pid='19311' dateline='1325027450']
It is rumored that Barbara Berlusconi is pregnant (I read it from another forum). Icon_lol2 Big Silvio probably will take that into consideration too when making any big decision.
If its true, it has to be a greater news than the potential move to De Rossi to AC Milan. Come on Barbara, make Pato stay at all costs & let the Pato haters burn as hell Devilcool

I hope its twins btw ...


lets hope the DNA say it's Pato's Okmilan
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
To be honest, every few yrs there will be someone like Neymar, Pato or Gotze....Point I am trying to make is that, if someone willing to pay 50mil for Pato, then let's make a deal, since unless Pato will one day become Messi or CR7 today, highly unlikely due to his injuries and his mentality of his own game, nobody is worth that type of money.
Maybe for the new few yrs, Milan are being struck with Ibra, Robinho, Tevez and Cassano and they are all over 30 instead of 24-28. But that's does not mean they could not be effective strikers. Let's say the Four mentioned can be effective for another two yrs together. By then Tevez and Robinho will only be 29, whose to say that during these next two yrs, ELS and Paloshi won't become solid off the bench players, on top of that, I am sure in the next two yrs, there will be a next wave of great young attackers.
Imagine that baby is actually Kala.....
(12-28-2011, 03:09 PM)LuckyLuciano Wrote: Neymar is the definition of modern football. A fantastic player that sadly uses to much time thinking of himself. If he comes to Milano, I believe we would have problems with partying and bad behavior. There is a reason that he still playes in Brazil, he's the star there, he can do whatever he wants.
So wrong an clueless that I don´t even have the strength to debate...

Drop the prejudice and do a little research about Neymar reasons to be in Brasil. It´s not that hard...



(12-28-2011, 04:13 PM)HO-YOUNG Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 12:55 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [quote='xudong' pid='19311' dateline='1325027450']
It is rumored that Barbara Berlusconi is pregnant (I read it from another forum). Icon_lol2 Big Silvio probably will take that into consideration too when making any big decision.
If its true, it has to be a greater news than the potential move to De Rossi to AC Milan. Come on Barbara, make Pato stay at all costs & let the Pato haters burn as hell Devilcool

I hope its twins btw ...


lets hope the DNA say it's Pato's Okmilan
Thats mean, Ho... Devilol

Welcome back, Brasileiro. Glad to see you post again. Okmilan You have been missing for like two weeks? Devilcool
(12-28-2011, 03:51 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 03:12 PM)fLame Wrote: I laugh so hard every time I hear "Let's sell Pato, and get Neymar as a replacement". Big Grin

There are those who enjoy understanding the sport, and there are those just enjoy watching it..... Sagrin

damn, I think I am among those who just enjoy watching it. that's mean, Hitman. Angry Big Grin