Winter mercato 2022
(01-20-2022, 09:05 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I hope we gets him for free, good replacement for Kesshit

or for a small fee this January. Okmilan
(01-20-2022, 09:05 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I hope we gets him for free, good replacement for Kesshit

Okmilan Okmilan

(01-20-2022, 10:31 PM)ACM2022 Wrote: or for a small fee this January. Okmilan

I'm not sure we'd bring in another CM unless we get an offer for Kessie.

Also. Bennacer coming home after Algeria shit the bed.
Milan held fresh contacts with Lille for Botman in the last hours. Should their attempt to bring him in January fail they will try to block him for next season by signing him now and leaving him on loan at Lille until the end of the season



The squad that Maldini is building should be very satisfying to us. 

Botman and Adli joining  Leao,  Tonali,  Maignan, Theo, Kalulu, Tomori,  Calabria, Pobega, Bennacer. 

Potentially Diaz,  Saelemaekers,  Kerkez, Jungdal , Gabbia, Alesi and Roback. *These guy's can still go either way.
(01-20-2022, 01:10 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Belotti has been injured a lot this season and has only featured in 6 out of Torino's 21 Serie A matches. I'm not sure getting him in January would help us a lot.

This is  just what I thought was happening based on rumours. 
As for Belotti,  he's perfect replacement for Pellegri in the Milanlab  Grinundwech

(01-20-2022, 01:15 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Dybala not going to Inter, Rube will somehow renew him

I think he might join Conte.
Several European clubs interested in signing Aubameyang. AC Milan, Juventus, PSG, Marseille and Sevilla among them. Al Nassr loan bid still on the table. Arsenal will listen to offers. 

Because Aubameyang is a product of the Milan academy, his presence would be a boost for the Rossoneri’s current squad, registered as one of their homegrown players.




32yo, we're slowly getting younger striker!  Icon_lol2
(01-21-2022, 07:43 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: This is  just what I thought was happening based on rumours. 
As for Belotti,  he's perfect replacement for Pellegri in the Milanlab  Grinundwech


I think he might join Conte.

Milanlab doesn't need a Pellegri replacement from outside, they can create their own. Every player we send there ends up missing three times as many games as they should lol.
(01-21-2022, 07:58 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Several European clubs interested in signing Aubameyang. AC Milan, Juventus, PSG, Marseille and Sevilla among them. Al Nassr loan bid still on the table. Arsenal will listen to offers. 

Because Aubameyang is a product of the Milan academy, his presence would be a boost for the Rossoneri’s current squad, registered as one of their homegrown players.




32yo, we're slowly getting younger striker!  Icon_lol2

Nah shit player now. I would still go younger alternative
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
#Milan, there is still distance with #Monaco for Pietro #Pellegri.

Monaco ask €5M, the proposal is around €3M+bonus. Negotiations ongoing.

What a saga
(01-21-2022, 01:18 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: #Milan, there is still distance with #Monaco for Pietro #Pellegri.

Monaco ask €5M, the proposal is around €3M+bonus. Negotiations ongoing.

What a saga

Dealing of clowns for a clown Facepalm
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Renegotiate a 6 million amount is embarrassing, doesn't matter if it is Pellegri or Messi. Especially because Pellegri did not become a different player than even the most casual fan expected. If I was in another management team I would not pick up calls from Milan.