Summer Mercato 2022
(05-11-2022, 05:24 AM)Aficio Wrote: And my humble opinion about developing talents is:
- Younger than 19, should play seldomly as the body is not finish developing, or will get injured often in later stage. There were: Deisler, Pato, Paloschi, Fati, Pellegri...
- Begin to play more at 19, and increasing play time. Messi is a nice example.

dont forget owen
(05-11-2022, 12:38 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: I don't think Felix would be much better than Brahim. Maybe he can grow here but at 70M , that's a massive risk

As for Renato,  we've been about to sign him forever! Lol

I believe Joao Felix is on a completely different level than Brahim Diaz, both in actual abilities and in potential. I'd sign him in a heartbeat if he was available and willing to come here. If, and it's a big IF, we also have the money to strengthen other areas which will only be possible if the club is sold soon. Of course it's a risk, but a risk I would hope new owners would take.

Anyway, haven't seen much more about this after the rumours 5 days ago, so it was probably only silly season paper talk.
(05-11-2022, 12:38 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Gazzetta reports Milan are lining up Gabriel Jesus this summer.

That would be ideal, he's 99% leaving City now that Haaland arrives.
But probably not going to happen as things stand. 
He is too expensive for us (I repeat, as things stand).
But I think he'd fit perfectly in Pioli's system.
By the way, this is a quote of his from 2016: "“Guardiola’s role was decisive. He gave me a call this summer and that was decisive. I’m delighted I’ll be working with him.
I don’t know him personally, but he gave me guarantees about the project. I said no to Inter and Juve, that’s true. I’m a Milan fan!”
(05-11-2022, 07:11 AM)sylrus Wrote: dont forget owen

Yeah, the list is long... Confused
Alexis Saelemaekers has a couple of offers on the table but seems reluctant to leave.

According to what was reported by Daniele Longo of Calciomercato.com during an Instagram live (via RossoneriAR), the former Anderlecht man has two offers from clubs outside Italy to consider showing that there is a market for the young Belgian.

However, it seems that at the moment he does not want to leave Milan as he is ‘very attached to the club’, so it will take some convincing for him to agree an exit.
Jesus earns 90 000 punds a week, thats around 5,5 mill euros a year. That is affordable for a quality striker like him. How much will City let him go for? 40 mill? He would fit perfect in this team, and has learned pressing game from Pep.
Gabriel Jesus agent says they've had discussions with Arsenal and they like the project , they're are other clubs interested also.. reported by Fabrizio Romano
Why not Isco??? He is leaving Real at 30.06. I think he can help us a lot
Odricem se sina preko novina bude li navijac Juventusa !!!
Question. Will Caldara return to us if Venezia relegates?
(05-11-2022, 05:15 PM)Codazzi Wrote: Question. Will Caldara return to us if Venezia relegates?

Yes, unfortunately.