Summer Mercato 2022
(06-02-2022, 02:16 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: I'm not that thrilled with Zaniolo links, but will trust MMM on this one.

Same. Zaniolo has that Icardi/Balotelli/Rabiot/Lang vibe. Mind you, I didn't even like Ibrahimovic until he played for us. Devilol

(06-02-2022, 02:29 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: I'm a big rebic fan but his injuries and not getting playing time when available I'm good for 20+million for my guy. Wish him the best of course.

Why you sound like your guy is a goner? Devilol  Your guy may still stay. Trust MMM on this one. Okmilan
Zaniolo is very talented IMO, and in the right environment he could really do well. But his injurys concern me, he had a few big ones already.
Btw, Leao starts the game this evening against Spain. Looking forward to see him creating havoc.
(06-02-2022, 06:53 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Btw, Leao starts the game this evening against Spain. Looking forward to see him creating havoc.

Maybe it's better for us if he doesn't...
(06-02-2022, 07:42 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Maybe it's better for us if he doesn't...

How was he? I just learned that the game is ongoing right now. It seems that Leao is off and the guy who replaced him actually scored?

I guess it is good for us then. Grinundwech

EDIT: After checking other Milan forum, it seems that Leao didn't have a good game today. Big Grin I am okay with that. Big Grin
Bremer or Botman? Who do you prefer?

Kalulu for me.
Off topic: @Reza pls open a thread please for Ac Milan(B) team too.

Thank you
(06-02-2022, 09:39 PM)Artan Wrote: Bremer or Botman? Who do you prefer?

Kalulu for me.

Botman will bring our defense to another level. Bremer is a bit inconsistent IMO but both are better than Kalulu.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-02-2022, 09:43 PM)Artan Wrote: Off topic:  @Reza pls open a thread please for Ac Milan(B) team too.

Thank you

B team? What have I missed? Big Grin
(06-03-2022, 03:44 AM)reza Wrote: B team? What have I missed? Big Grin

Monza! Big Grin