01-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Everything is speculation , I believe nothing until I see Galli next to a player with jersey being held up.
|
Winter Mercato 11'/12'
|
|
01-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Everything is speculation , I believe nothing until I see Galli next to a player with jersey being held up.
01-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Mesbah coming next week, it seems
01-14-2012, 05:14 PM
(01-14-2012, 05:06 PM)reza Wrote: Mesbah coming next week, it seems Maybe it's the first time we sign (as it seems) a player and I know nothing but just a few things about him. It's not like I spend my free time watching Lecce so, whats with this guy? Is he any good? Can you guys see him as a starter in the near future? Enlighten me, Milanmania!
01-14-2012, 05:28 PM
i honestly know nothing about Mesbah either so i don't have much to say about him, but Muntari????????? why in the world would we want to get that scumbag of a player????? and he is not even a good player!!! all he does is play dirty and have a strong shot....i hope it's another bluff
01-14-2012, 05:33 PM
(01-14-2012, 05:28 PM)LebRN Wrote: i honestly know nothing about Mesbah either so i don't have much to say about him, but Muntari????????? why in the world would we want to get that scumbag of a player????? and he is not even a good player!!! all he does is play dirty and have a strong shot....i hope it's another bluff What do you mean "MUNTARI"? Did I miss any rumors? Sweet Jesus, Muntari?
01-14-2012, 05:40 PM
i wish i was Sputnik
![]() http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...l0LTcwNzI1 and what makes it more realistic is that apparently he'll be free at the end of the season and we all know how Galliani drools over those
01-14-2012, 05:57 PM
Tevez's agent, few hours ago: “Carlitos owes a huge debt of gratitude to Corinthians, but they have to accept the fact he will play for Milan,”
HERE: http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2012/01/14/...-still-on/
01-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Mesbah is a LB/LM type who had some good games for Lecce, I think earlier in his career he played some attacking mid games.
01-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Reza, are you sure that Mesbah can play as LB? I thought he only plays in the midfield, at least that's what Wiki suggests and what I have read from other sources.
Also, it seems that we aren't paying much for his services. I am sure that there is a 1% chance that we can pull another Nocerino deal.
01-14-2012, 06:41 PM
I am pretty sure he has a few times, more often in mid though.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|