Summer Mercato 2022
Daily Mail reports Milan and Juventus are following Pulisic's situation at Chelsea.
would be amazing if we can get pulisic, but does our non eu quota being filled already?
(06-05-2022, 03:49 AM)sylrus Wrote: would be amazing if we can get pulisic, but does our non eu quota being filled already?

Maybe he can obtain a Croatian passport and that's how it gets done.
According to MilanNews, Milan are one step away from securing the arrival of Sanches, having reached an agreement with both Lille and Jorge Mendes. The transfer should cost around €20m and the player will get €4m per year, plus a sign-on bonus.
(06-05-2022, 09:11 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Maybe he can obtain a Croatian passport and that's how it gets done.

He can I'm almost certain , I remember a but of hullabaloo about him choosing America over Croatia when the Croats called him up
What do you think about Bergwijn? Was immense against Belgium yesterday and has a lot of exiting qualities. He has recenttly confirmed that he wants to leave Spurs. Could be a cheap and good solution.
(06-05-2022, 09:11 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Maybe he can obtain a Croatian passport and that's how it gets done.

He already did when moving to Germany and Borussia Dortmund.
so pulisic if eu? if he is, i say go for him, would be a massive upgrade over salad and mesi
https://sempremilan.com/pellegati-issues...hold-milan

Cant trust a shit..
Just saw a rumor that Lazio is about to buy M.Antonio from Shakhtar for €8M. Damn, that's a god price. This guy is only 21 and I was so impressed by him in the CL. Very crafty on the ball. Great in tight spaces. He's really perfect for Sarri's football but I was hoping we'd be interested if he was available.

There's also Tete there that I think could be a great option for our RW.