Summer Mercato 2023
I disagree management is moving quickly. Thuram was a free transfer and did not take up a non-eu spot. There was no reason the rest of our market had to wait. It wasn't like RLC was a new name. We were linked with him for day 1. Not sure why we had to wait so long for this.....unless the only transfer money was Tonali's sale or we are being miserly with the 2 non-eu spots. Question is if that other spot is for Kamada.

I really think RLC is going to be a pretty good transfer if he can stay healthy. I'm not sure he will help us much in CL. However, in the league I have a strong suspicion he will boss it in the league. Really shore up a top 4 fight. Just a matter of keeping him healthy.
(06-29-2023, 03:22 AM)honsano Wrote: I disagree management is moving quickly. Thuram was a free transfer and did not take up a non-eu spot. There was no reason the rest of our market had to wait. It wasn't like RLC was a new name. We were linked with him for day 1. Not sure why we had to wait so long for this.....unless the only transfer money was Tonali's sale or we are being miserly with the 2 non-eu spots. Question is if that other spot is for Kamada. 

I really think RLC is going to be a pretty good transfer if he can stay healthy. I'm not sure he will help us much in CL. However, in the league I have a strong suspicion he will boss it in the league. Really shore up a top 4 fight. Just a matter of keeping him healthy.


Multi-tasking should be kept minimal, all self-help books say so Icon_lol2 

I agree that Kamada's case is slow to close but it was his agent's problem
https://sempremilan.com/mn-milan-awaitin...amada-deal
It's true that no club competing with us
After? Summer 2023 is gonna be even weirder than we expected.

(06-29-2023, 07:41 AM)reza Wrote: After? Summer 2023 is gonna be even weirder than we expected.


We need it.

Sportiello and Romero won't play much/anything, so RLC is the only real signing of those three.
- 2 midfielders: Yunus Musah (25m) & Tijjani Reijnders (18m)
- 1 right winger: Pulisic (20m)
- 1 number 10 position: Kamada (Free)
- 1 striker: Morata (15m) or Scamacca (loan fee)

Must offload at least: Rebic (4-5m), Messias (2-3m), Ballo-Toure (3-4m). Adli on loan.
(06-29-2023, 08:10 AM)Aficio Wrote: Must offload at least: Rebic (4-5m), Messias (2-3m), Ballo-Toure (3-4m). Adli on loan.

Who is Theo reserve if we offload Ballo and sign no new left back?
(06-29-2023, 08:19 AM)Kris forever Wrote: Who is Theo reserve if we offload Ballo and sign no new left back?

Opss, I forgot. Big Grin But one of: Calabria, Florenzi, and Kalulu can do it, FBT's playtime is very little.
Longo: Ante Rebic and Divock Origi have both rejected the chance to play for clubs in Saudi Arabia.

Need to start selling fodder ASAP.
RLC and Pulisic coming to Milan.

Milan Lab: [Image: c5207610b7ed90df268c099f2b98bd10.jpg]

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk
(06-29-2023, 09:38 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: Longo: Ante Rebic and Divock Origi have both rejected the chance to play for clubs in Saudi Arabia.

Need to start selling fodder ASAP.

It's like selling sand in Sahara.

Might as well just accept that they are staying put.