AC Milan vd Cagliari Sunday, January 29, 20.45 CET
why is it jube jumps on all these affordable talents where we dont? ive noticed were buying a lot of playing getting into their prime (27-30)

Btw prediction on this game 3-0 for us, ibra,ibra,binho .
Jube is still unbeaten in Europe though they haven't moved out of Italia Devilol

Let's beat Cagliari then test them in Coppa.
(01-28-2012, 07:53 AM)WCmilan Wrote: why is it jube jumps on all these affordable talents where we dont? ive noticed were buying a lot of playing getting into their prime (27-30)

Btw prediction on this game 3-0 for us, ibra,ibra,binho .

We are going for those free,like montolivo and muntari.Devilcool

May god with chinese footbball
Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Mesbah; Seedorf, Van Bommel, Nocerino; El Shaarawy; Ibrahimovic, Robinho
A disp.: Amelia, Bonera, Mexes, Antonini, Ambrosini, Emanuelson, Inzaghi. All.: Allegri
whose prediction is that? It can't be official yet, right? I do like that.

P.S. The bench is very thin nowadays. Sad
aka xudong
Called up players (acmilan.com):

Abbiati, Amelia, Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Mesbah, Mexes, Nesta, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Emanuelson, Nocerino, Seedorf, Van Bommel, El Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Inzaghi, Maxi Lopez, Robinho.

No Silva.
yes, I saw that too. According to Capo Ultra (a reputable member and Milan supporter), Maxi Lopez was registered last night (I didn't know that it was possible over the weekend).

I don't know about Silva. Hope that everything is alright. We can't afford any more injury, let alone one from him. Sad
aka xudong
According to footballitalia, Silva is out of this game...so I expect Mexes to partner Nesta.

I LOVE MILAN
He is being rested, but he does have some minor problems. Allegri doesn't want to risk him in this game.
aka xudong
Udinese just fall asleep and allow Matri an easy goal...and Udine had been giving a good account of themselves up to that point....now lets see if they can equalize.....sigh.
I LOVE MILAN