Summer mercato 2024
Please saudi buy him . Also someone give some$$$$ for theo too
(06-23-2024, 04:13 AM)nefremo Wrote: Leao is a frustrating figure to watch. He simply doesn't play the game unless the ball is near him or in his feet. So he's a spectator that walks or jogs around for 95% of the game.

I get players have their own style and way of playing and that's fine....but there JUST ISN'T a sense of urgency by Leao. And it's hard to look past that. There is always "give and take" with those things. For example, do you take a Saele who shows urgency at all times and works his ass off, but barely contributes anything...OR do you take Leao who looks like he couldn't give less of a shit 99% of the time, but will contribute and many times win games for you?

For me, it's a fine line. And I'd glladly take someone in the middle of those 2 scenarios.


Pulisic?  Okmilan The guy scored in Copa today. Maybe it is just be but I only find positive things around him, he even volunteered to play GK for Maignan before Giroud was selected Big Grin
(06-23-2024, 04:13 AM)nefremo Wrote: Leao is a frustrating figure to watch. He simply doesn't play the game unless the ball is near him or in his feet. So he's a spectator that walks or jogs around for 95% of the game.

I get players have their own style and way of playing and that's fine....but there JUST ISN'T a sense of urgency by Leao. And it's hard to look past that. There is always "give and take" with those things. For example, do you take a Saele who shows urgency at all times and works his ass off, but barely contributes anything...OR do you take Leao who looks like he couldn't give less of a shit 99% of the time, but will contribute and many times win games for you?

For me, it's a fine line. And I'd glladly take someone in the middle of those 2 scenarios.

I would gladly sell Leao for 175 if that offer exists and buy Williams for 100. More intensity to his game.
Still links with Broja keeps coming up. Chelsea want €35m. For a Fulham reserve, 8 matches and no goals for them last season. Dodgy
My hope is they Cardinale plans to make as much money as he can in the next 5 years, then go on a crazy spending spree. These players we’ve been linked to are a joke. Broja, Emerson Royal, Luca Pellegrini, Tammy Abraham? Who are we? Lazio? We need a big name ITALIAN defender to play alongside Tomori, a top striker, defensive mid and RB who can actually attack properly. The current ownership and directors are out to lunch.
I fancy myself a pretty astute American sport follower. And i can tell you, there will NEVER be a day where we spend big money on the best players under this leadership, unless our revenue somehow explodes overnight. These analytics driven ownerships simply do not believe players are actually human beings. Their algorithms and ROI analysis are the real key to winning. No matter how much evidence you present to them, they would never deviate away from that stance.

I'd love to have more Italians on the team too, to maintain our tradition. But looking at the talent level of Italy right now, I don't think many of them deserves to wear a Milan jersey. I watched Italy vs Croatia yesterday, and lordy the quality of this national team was embarrassing. Guys like Fratessi, Di Lorenzo, Critante and such barely look like they should be professional footballers, nevertheless playing in CL for anyone. And this Italian NT was supposed to be a decent one in terms of talent too.
(06-25-2024, 11:36 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: I fancy myself a pretty astute American sport follower. And i can tell you, there will NEVER be a day where we spend big money on the best players under this leadership, unless our revenue somehow explodes overnight. These analytics driven ownerships simply do not believe players are actually human beings. Their algorithms and ROI analysis are the real key to winning. No matter how much evidence you present to them, they would never deviate away from that stance.

I'd love to have more Italians on the team too, to maintain our tradition. But looking at the talent level of Italy right now, I don't think many of them deserves to wear a Milan jersey. I watched Italy vs Croatia yesterday, and lordy the quality of this national team was embarrassing. Guys like Fratessi, Di Lorenzo, Critante and such barely look like they should be professional footballers, nevertheless playing in CL for anyone. And this Italian NT was supposed to be a decent one in terms of talent too.

Was it?!?

It's by far the least talented Italian NT I've seen. Ever.

Donnarumma, Bastoni and Barella are pretty ok I guess. Also Chiesa on a good day, but there are so few of those days. The rest are just... meh...
Rumours for Lukaku blossom again. I have said it before, and i will say it again, he will be a great solution for us:

- Proven in Italy and has great experience. This team needs leaders now when Giroud and Kjær is gone.
- He will cost about 25 million less than Zirkzee, but with a salary of 7-7,5. With a 2 year contract he will still cost a lot less than Zirkzee.
- He has excactly the kund of attributes we need in Fonseca possesion orientated style. A giant that makes room for the others when its tight.
- Yes he waste a lot of chances, but he always get a lot of them. Thats a quality in itself.

I strongly want this to happen. If we actually could have Lukaku. Fofana, Emerson Royale, and a strong CB, we could fight on all fronts.

Maignan- Royale- Tomori- Calafiori- Theo- Fofana- Reijnders- RLC- Pulisic- Lukaku- Leao.

Thats a pretty strong team! About 110 million in investment.
(06-25-2024, 11:36 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: I fancy myself a pretty astute American sport follower. And i can tell you, there will NEVER be a day where we spend big money on the best players under this leadership, unless our revenue somehow explodes overnight. These analytics driven ownerships simply do not believe players are actually human beings. Their algorithms and ROI analysis are the real key to winning. No matter how much evidence you present to them, they would never deviate away from that stance.

I'd love to have more Italians on the team too, to maintain our tradition. But looking at the talent level of Italy right now, I don't think many of them deserves to wear a Milan jersey. I watched Italy vs Croatia yesterday, and lordy the quality of this national team was embarrassing. Guys like Fratessi, Di Lorenzo, Critante and such barely look like they should be professional footballers, nevertheless playing in CL for anyone. And this Italian NT was supposed to be a decent one in terms of talent too.

In all fairness this competition has not been a great display of any level of talent. All of the big NT's have struggled with some serious upsets. Croatia wasn't any better than Italy tbh in the whole of the 90 minutes and the only team that had a clean tournament so far was Spain. If I look back at every NT so far there's literally none that have impressed me.
@Bennacer : whats the deal with Emerson, îs he any good? I really dont know him, ive seen only the Spurs fans happy that they get rid of him.