Summer mercato 2024
(08-09-2024, 11:17 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Fabrizio Romano on Emerson Royal to Milan:

"Here we go!"

FUCK!!
i think we would be better off with broja from chelsea than abraham, chelsea would be more willing to give broja on loan with the massive squad they have
(08-09-2024, 11:17 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Fabrizio Romano on Emerson Royal to Milan:

"Here we go!"

15m+ for a Tottenham reserve who has worse stats than Calabria.

Emerson does not have an EU passport which means that after Strahinja Pavlovic he is the second non-EU player that will be registered in this window by Milan. Under Serie A regulations, it will not be possible to sign a third.
Emerson has a Spanish passport so he won't take a non-EU spot.
I don't have an opinion on him. Can't say I've seen him play a whole lot. Whatever I've seen from Tottenham has been little and haven't really been paying attention at their RB tbh.

In any case, a lot has been said abl
Out his price, but seeing what today's prices are, I'm not sure 15m is a lot. For example, a nobody like Todibo going for 40m. I say a nobody because that dude failed at Barca, at Shalke, at Benfica...and all of a sudden a decent season or two at a Nice (without any appearences in CL or Europa League btw) means he is 40m?
So yea. I'm not that concerned with spending 15m on a RB, which I think we all agree is a position that needed a more than just Calabria. Kalulu's name has been thrown around, but in all honesty, he's looked atrocious in pre-season. So much so, that he barely featured in the last game against Barca. Everyone's game time has been increasing as the season is nearing, yet Kalulu's time on the fieldĀ has been decreasing. It's an interesting trend.
So maybe Fonseca and the management decided that we can't rely on him and we finally need to bite the bullet for Emerson.
Is Florenzi staying?
Im holding tight to the hope that Royale will surprise us all and be a big upgrade to Calabria. I think he needs to be trusted and gain self esteem. In Spurs he was always second after Porro, and its difficult to always perform with that pressure.

Lets see how it works out. No matter what, refreshing with something new on that side..
(08-09-2024, 03:34 PM)Codazzi Wrote: Is Florenzi staying?

He is out until the end of april, and his contract expires in the summer.so yes,he stay
Yep. Florenzi is about to collect a fat paycheck from us and then sign on with someone else for free in June.
No more "knights" like Onyewu, who refused to take salary during injury.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I get it. I understand and agree with player protection laws. But there should be at least some contingencies to protect the clubs as well. Maybe there are and I'm not familiar.