(08-12-2024, 06:23 PM)Inas Wrote: Juventus send opening Kalulu bid and consider Chiesa swap deal with Milan
Juventus have sent an opening offer to sign Pierre Kalulu from Milan, but the two clubs are also considering a swap deal between Federico Chiesa and Alexis Saelemaekers...
Well, well...who says no? 
Motta is def an Inter sleeper cell  Any swap deal between CL winner Origi and 'overrated' Vlahovic, mate?
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Chiesa would be a hell of a get for sure, not sure why other teams aren't more interested in him tbh. But if he comes, Chukwueze has to ride the bench for another year, doubt the FO would want to that, since he was their big prized signing last year
08-12-2024, 08:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2024, 12:25 AM by nefremo.)
(08-12-2024, 07:22 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: Chiesa would be a hell of a get for sure, not sure why other teams aren't more interested in him tbh. But if he comes, Chukwueze has to ride the bench for another year, doubt the FO would want to that, since he was their big prized signing last year
He's struggled big time after his injuries and his salary demands are huge.
Still, in his fist full season after the ACL this past campaign, Chiesa scored 9 goals. I expect more this season. So yea, I would gladly give Saele for Chiesa. I've not forgotten Saele's performances with us and how they were some of the most frustrating to watch from a winger. I'm not getting fooled by his Bologna stint. To me, based on the summer friendlies he looks like the same frustrating player that left Milan a year ago.
If we give Okafor for Tamy (I dont agree with this one, but whatever) and Saele for Chiesa....that actually gives us the following:
LW/RW - Leao, Chiesa, Pulisic, Chuk
CF - Morata, Abraham, Jovic
(08-12-2024, 08:36 PM)nefremo Wrote: He's struggled big time after his injuries and his salary demands are huge. Still, in his fist full season after the ACL, Chiesa scored 9 goals. I expect more this season.
Still, in his fist full season after the ACL this past campaign, Chiesa scored 9 goals. I expect more this season. So yea, I would gladly give Saele for Chiesa. I've not forgotten Saele's performances with us and how they were some of the most frustrating to watch from a winger. I'm not getting fooled by his Bologna stint. To me, based on the summer friendlies he looks like the same frustrating player that left Milan a year ago.
If we give Okafor for Tamy (I dont agree with this one, but whatever) and Saele for Chiesa....that actually gives us the following:
LW/RW - Leao, Chiesa, Pulisic, Chuk
CF - Morata, Abraham, Jovic That makes us slightly better than last season but still not enough to challenge for the scudetto and definitely not the CL. Unless we get another group of death we will make it through the group but I don’t see us getting to the last 8
08-12-2024, 09:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2024, 09:36 PM by Inas.)
(08-12-2024, 08:54 PM)Leoni9900 Wrote: That makes us slightly better than last season but still not enough to challenge for the scudetto and definitely not the CL. Unless we get another group of death we will make it through the group but I don’t see us getting to the last 8 I don't think the upgrade is slight. Of course a lot will depend on fitness and staying injury-free.
I will definitely fancy our chances for the Scudetto with fit, injury-free Chiesa and Tammy, in addition to Chuks, Morata, Leao and Pulisic. On paper, only Inter's frontline looks stronger than that. Again, fitness and injuries are the critical factors.
If we get off to a good start and get some confidence going I believe we can compete for the Scudetto.
I never thought we would build a CL-winning team during this summer anyway. We need more time and (probably) money for that.
(08-12-2024, 08:54 PM)Leoni9900 Wrote: That makes us slightly better than last season but still not enough to challenge for the scudetto and definitely not the CL. Unless we get another group of death we will make it through the group but I don’t see us getting to the last 8
No more groups in the CL. League phase of 36 teams. We have to be in the top 24 to get into the knockout stage. That should be quite simple for us. Winning the CL? Not easy of course. Draw helps, hitting form at the right time helps, no injuries helps, etc. But realistically, we are not one of the favorites.
(08-12-2024, 09:34 PM)Inas Wrote: I don't think the upgrade is slight. Of course a lot will depend on fitness and staying injury-free.
I will definitely fancy our chances for the Scudetto with fit, injury-free Chiesa and Tammy, in addition to Chuks, Morata, Leao and Pulisic. On paper, only Inter's frontline looks stronger than that. Again, fitness and injuries are the critical factors.
I don't know man. I actually don't think Inter is that impressive on paper. They are just well drilled and execute tactics extremely well. Let's see what Fonseca can do.
Give them Kalulu, Saelemakers and throw in Calabria too as a bonus. Chiesa has real quality, just needs to stay fit. None of Kalulu, Saele have that level.
Milan and Juventus agree terms for Kalulu loan for 3.5 million with an obligation to buy for another 14. If he’s going to Juve it should be an outright buy for 20 and nothing else.
Suprised Kalulu's deal is with an option. I wish he would have just off loaded him. Aside from the few months of the Scudetto season, he hasn't shown any consistency. Injuries played a role and may prevent a full transfer.
|