Week 6: Milan - Lecce September 27 2024 20:45CET
#21
Lecce after the first 35 were like, ok boys we can do this. Nope, big nope.
Reply
#22
The 442 seems unsuitable for teams that sit deep. Not a coincidence that it opened up when Lecce got overconfident and decided to be adventurous.
Reply
#23
Lets see some young players now...
Reply
#24
Wow...Red card?
Reply
#25
Bartesaghi direct red card 5 minutes after coming on for Theo.
Reply
#26
Pretty harsh IMO.
Reply
#27
Was the stud up? I didn't see clearly. 

How come VAR didn't intervene?
Reply
#28
(09-27-2024, 09:33 PM)ACM2023 Wrote: Was the stud up? I didn't see clearly. 

How come VAR didn't intervene?

I think studs up. VAR reviews all these situations and I'm sure they just agreed with the refs initial decision.
Reply
#29
FT. 3-0. A rare clean sheet.
Reply
#30
From the brink to top of the table within two weeks. Funny how the complexion of football changes within moments.
Reply