Summer mercato 2024
Rumors that Gasperini would have accepted the Milan job in the summer if it was offered. Directors closed the door and wanted grande Fonseca instead
I doubt that, he would have ever joined us.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(12-09-2024, 01:18 PM)Leoni9900 Wrote: Rumors that Gasperini would have accepted the Milan job in the summer if it was offered. Directors closed the door and wanted grande Fonseca instead

It is no secret that he hates Milan. It would be more credible that he rejected us than the other way around. Plus, he would be an idiot to leave this current Atalanta side.
(12-09-2024, 01:18 PM)Leoni9900 Wrote: Rumors that Gasperini would have accepted the Milan job in the summer if it was offered. Directors closed the door and wanted grande Fonseca instead
If there's a coach who hates Milan, it's Gasperini. I doubt he'll join us.

Btw, anyone know why he hates us? I can't think of any reason or incidents, but he seems to have this apparent dislike/hatred for Milan.
I like Atalanta for the way they run the club and it's always refreshing to see one of the non-traditional.powers doing well. It shows that football (at the heart of it) is still alove and local sides can still do well and dream.
I remember Atalanta also being a very tough nut to crack in the early 2000s. They had players like Taibi, Paganin, Zauri, Damiano Zenoni, Doni, Vugrinec. Even Comandini who was supposed to be the next big thing and spent a year in Milan before going there.

BUT, Gasperini is such a douchebag, that I hope Atalanta never wins ANYTHING else while he is there.

And that's a good question actually. Why does he hate Milan? What's the history there? Very weird...
It might be just an urban legend. I even googled it few months ago and wasn't able to find even one single reference to related topic. I mean, if that is "widely known thing", if not entire story, at least some traces of it would exist on internet. But there's nothing about it. You can find only one his praise about "Maldini's" Milan, as he pointed out it as example of good work and something other clubs should emulate.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Liberali being tracked by non other than Atalanta and also Fiorentina. He’ll be a big player if he leaves us.
This project is done. Fonseca need to leave, Ibrahimovic also, Moncada is s...t.
This club has a scouting network? But until that we have some interesting players at Futuro. But Fonseca dont play them even at 3-0.
So bye bye, and take Tomori and Theo with you.
I don't know either why Gasperini allegedly hates us. It could've been completely false, but it is funny that it is running wild and unresisted for so many years. LOL.

On a different note, I feel fortunate that I have so little expertise in football despite having watched this game for so long. I can just blindly hope and pray that Milan will miraculously get better. I just really, really don't like this ownership (bastard) and management (clowns). As for Fonseca, I honestly don't know if he is truly a fraud but I definitely feel terrible for him for working under this management.
(12-09-2024, 04:59 PM)nefremo Wrote: I like Atalanta for the way they run the club and it's always refreshing to see one of the non-traditional.powers doing well. It shows that football (at the heart of it) is still alove and local sides can still do well and dream.
I remember Atalanta also being a very tough nut to crack in the early 2000s. They had players like Taibi, Paganin, Zauri, Damiano Zenoni, Doni, Vugrinec. Even Comandini who was supposed to be the next big thing and spent a year in Milan before going there.

BUT, Gasperini is such a douchebag, that I hope Atalanta never wins ANYTHING else while he is there.

And that's a good question actually. Why does he hate Milan? What's the history there? Very weird...

Thank God I wasn't the only one.

Aside Gasperini, they also have "unlikable" players, with Inter-like attitudes. Irritable characters - anyone remembers that idiot who enjoyed taunting us? Even posting vids on social media mocking us? De Roon, I think, or Koopemeiners