This is the best team possible in my opinion. Musah is no world beater yet, but still miles better than the current Fofana.
Im excited for this. Lets get a statement win!
Prediction: 3-1.
Current fofana is useless, he isnt a DM and he offers nothing in attack. So I can understand the choice for Musah. Ideal wouldve if we could play a monster DM there but we aint got one.
Feyenoord with many, many injuries! Game in our own San Siro, on full strength, so no excuses here.
Guys should be fired up! If we dont win this one, and not with good football it will be a disappointment!
Nice start, just carve them out from the start. They conceded 6 times against Lille, 4 against Leverkuzen etc. It's possible and we are better team, so no point in "calculating", just smash them.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Massive improvement from last week! Keep going on like this and we’ll score the winner.
And looks like we’ve got ourselves a real striker!
Just one goal god sake just one.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Tnx Theo. Just leave please.
We definitely have the stupidest players. I just can't believe how Theo can do that knowing he has a yellow card. Everytime I see a yellow card given to our player, I fear for a red.