06-30-2025, 05:17 PM
|
Summer Mercato - 2025
|
|
06-30-2025, 09:26 PM
Napoli send back Okafor, played 35 minutes since Jan.
Adli returned by Fiorentina. Allegri must be pleased with these new signings.
07-01-2025, 06:51 AM
Inter lost 0:2 to Fluminese of Thiago Silva, Hakan didn't play, Galatasaray want him.
Al Hilal won 4:3 against PSG, S. Inzaghi has a sweet revenge, Theo should be more excited to move.
07-01-2025, 11:08 AM
(07-01-2025, 11:08 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Al Hilal won 4-3 vs Man City, not PSG. uh oh Thiago Silva said: - The win for Milan, I always thought about them - I called Allegri, he gave me tips and infos agaisnt Inter ![]() Lautaro Martinez: I don't want to critize anyone, but anyone don't want to play, get out! (Hakan didn't play the match, rumoring a transfer to Galatasaray). Bepe Marotta: I think Martinez meant Hakan. Hakan: The true captain is the one who always be with his teammates, regardless of the situation, not by choosing the easiest way to blame. Leoni should consider his Inter's route, but Juve also follow him, their CB department are not healthy. Milan are trying a double purchase from Brugge, Jashari and De Cuyper. Milan has some budget (40-50m) for a striker. Burnley want to borrow Bondo, since Allegri likes both Cheek & Pobega who are tall and can attack, let Bondo find matches somewhere else is better. In descending order Likely to come: Ricci, Modric, Jashari, De Cuyper, Leoni, Vlahovic Likely to go: Theo, Musah, Morata, Thiaw, Royal, Bondo, Bennacer Gone: Reijnders, Kalulu, Pellegrino, Jovic, Abraham, Walker, Felix, Sottil, Florenzi Studying abroad: Carmada, Zeroli Not sure: Adli, Pobega, Chukwueze, Okafor, Colombo, Vasquez Code: --------------------------------------------Mike--------------------------------------------
07-01-2025, 01:44 PM
(07-01-2025, 01:39 PM)Aficio Wrote: uh oh I think you should take Leoni out of likely to come. I can’t see it happening if we have to sell first. Thiaw has rejected Como and there are no rumours about the others. Now there’s interest in him abroad. Well let him slip away just like every other big Italian team did with Coppola. I still don’t understand how no teams in the peninsula tried for him. He only cost 10 million!
07-01-2025, 01:47 PM
Moise Kean release clause open for 2 weeks starting today. Should we just pay it considering it’s only 2 million above our striker budget?
07-01-2025, 01:48 PM
(07-01-2025, 01:44 PM)Leoni9900 Wrote: I think you should take Leoni out of likely to come. I can’t see it happening if we have to sell first. Thiaw has rejected Como and there are no rumours about the others. Now there’s interest in him abroad. Well let him slip away just like every other big Italian team did with Coppola. I still don’t understand how no teams in the peninsula tried for him. He only cost 10 million! Yeah, his name getting colder in Milan, and hotter for Inter & Juve.
07-01-2025, 07:32 PM
Inter is probably the frontrunner, mainly because of Chivu, but also because Marotta always seems to structure sketchy deals with other Italian clubs.
Juventus is probably the only Italian club that can outright jut pay what Parma wants...but I'm not sure they are looking for a CB. They have Gatti, just signed Kalulu and Kelly on permanent deals, and have Bremer coming back from injury. Add to that some loanees that they have coming back (Rugani and Djalo). I think their main focus is the attack. As for us....I think the price tag of 30-35m is really an issue. Also, we seem to have plenty of CBs. Unfortunately, I personally don't feel confident with ANY of them. Now, is Leoni better than any of them? Who knows. Impossible to tell after he's only made 17 senior appearances. But not going to lie.....it'd be exciting to have a young Italian CB in the ranks again. With the hopes of becoming the next great Italian CB. Although, none of it really matters, and if he ends up turning out great, we'll sell him for 70m to EPL anyway
The story of exchanging Liberali to lower Leoni's price emerges again. Both are Italian NT U19 members, like Carmada.
Having all three growing in Milan is the brightest vision, for Azzuri, too. Inter seem the most favorite destination for Leoni, because of Chivu. But it could also be the opposite since the new Inter's coach exposes his weaknesses in both tactics and controlling the locker room. I am not sure about Juve, they have a lot of CBs, but their forms are questionable. Gatti is ok, Bremer needs time to recover, Rugani is the eternal 5th choice, Kalulu's the same Kalulu at Milan after Scudetto (or after dribbled pass by Okafor), I don't know the rest. Maybe Leoni will stay at Parma, no foreign clubs want him, the big teams in Italy are just trying to bait others in to a unworthy big spending? It is the worst, for Azzuri. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|




