Summer Mercato - 2025
Thiaw one step away from leaving with Newcastle offering 40 million. Leoni and Comuzzo will be the targeted replacements. But realistically we’ll probably get a 22 year old from the French league for 15 million and Gerry will pocket the rest.
Comuzzo is just injured against Manchester United.
Longo: Newcastle bid is 36m plus 4m bonuses. An offer of €25m plus bonuses could soon be sent to Fiorentina for Pietro Comuzzo.
I’ve got to wonder, are Leoni and Comuzzo really that good? I haven’t seen too much of them to know. Can anyone lend me some insight?
Højlund was on the bench for Manchester United today and didn't play a single minute vs Fiorentina. Even if Sesko and Zirkzee weren't available either.
So Romano used Here we go for Thiaw few minutes ago. I sure hope we replace him well.
(08-09-2025, 06:00 PM)reza Wrote: So Romano used Here we go for Thiaw few minutes ago. I sure hope we replace him well.

I hope nothing is signed and official until we have a replacement.
(08-09-2025, 06:35 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I hope nothing is signed and official until we have a replacement.

Unless it is signed we won’t sign a replacement. We have our targets (Leoni and Comuzzo) but we can’t afford them unless we make a sale.
Thiaw to Newcastle, heading there now apparently. 42m euros total with bonuses. Wow, good price for him I will say. Hopefully we have enough time to line up a replacement...
De Winter, Comuzzo and Leoni. Those are the names now. Milan offered contract renewal to Thiaw, but he wanted Newcastle.