Summer mercato 2012
(02-22-2012, 02:22 PM)GeoTav Wrote: I also think it won't happen, BUT if it had to happen, I wouldn't mind letting Pato go to Real Madrid for Ramos + 40M ... Sagrin

Actually, it's not a good deal, nor a bad deal (Ramos vs Pato), because I think Ramos can be a lot better than Mexes, and learning from Nesta and Thiago Silva could help him to stop losing his mind during some games ... But at the same time, selling Pato isn't something I want even if it will very probably happen during the next mercato. Anyway, why would Madrid want to take our most injury prone player ... since Kaka' ?! Huh

You summed up my view perfectly.
(02-22-2012, 01:42 PM)fLame Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 12:59 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Why are we even discussing this Ramos-Pato rumors? We all know that if and when Pato leaves, he will be sold to the highest bidder and not a player exchange deals.

To be honest, with more and more teams chooses to play with ONE striker instead of TWO, teams can do without WC defenders(just look at the Dutch and Germany Int'l teams). I think the game today is changing back to having a stack midfield to win possession and play direct balls to striker or Attk mids.

Current champions Barca and Spain NT play with 2 - 3 attackers, so WC defenders are a must.

Attackers and strikers are different. Beside, of all the games Barca struggles this past few yrs, it was the midfielders of the opposing teams who did more damage to Barca then defenders.
Ramos is a good player, but I'm not ready to sacrifice Pato for him. Already in 2010 he equalled Hierro's red card record for Real Madrid having played 264 matches fewer than him. I'm not sure it would be safe to have someone like that at the back...
Interesting. Of all the defenders in the world, Maldini called Sergio Ramos "my heir." He didn't say that for no reason.

However, it is strange in some ways. Sergio Ramos actually prefers RB (I think he's better there), but he can obviously also play CB. Nesta still has 1 year left I think, so next year we'd have 4 WC CB's? I doubt it.

I do, however, just feel Pato will be leaving. There's just so much talk about it lately.
I think Pato will end up at PSG and Milan will come out and say they need to balance their book.
(02-22-2012, 05:51 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Pato will end up at PSG and Milan will come out and say they need to balance their book.
Okmilan I agree.But I'm not happy about it.

What can u do, beside offloading your Pato's jersey.
Pato should be sold to the highest bidder. I hope we get no less then 35m for him.
(02-22-2012, 05:46 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Interesting. Of all the defenders in the world, Maldini called Sergio Ramos "my heir." He didn't say that for no reason.

However, it is strange in some ways. Sergio Ramos actually prefers RB (I think he's better there), but he can obviously also play CB. Nesta still has 1 year left I think, so next year we'd have 4 WC CB's? I doubt it.

I do, however, just feel Pato will be leaving. There's just so much talk about it lately.

Maldini actually said that a few seasons ago. I wonder why the media keeps bringing it up as if it just happened. Maybe they interviewed Maldini again and again with the same question? Big Grin
aka xudong
(02-22-2012, 04:15 AM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 02:12 AM)WCmilan Wrote: IMO we should've signed podolski instead of maxi lopez, and i wouldnt even worry about our attack at all, id let cassano take his sweet time to recover and thats that.. 8-12mln offer for podolski imo wouldve got him here.. then get hamsik or schweini for our midfield next year and were set

Every Transfer Thread you spout out nonsense about us buying Podolski and Schweinsteiger & Hamsik, etc. It's not going to happen.

You should post in the "Fantasy Signings" Thread. There is ZERO chance of any of those guys coming to us at this point, nor would I want Podolski.

how is that non sence? First off i said hamsik OR schweini not both so re read a post before u say my posts are non sence pleaseBig Grin, and secondly its very possible.. if we didnt buy lopez podolski would've been a big possibility. i dont care if you want him or not i do, thats why its a forum to express your opinions. schweini or hamsik is also very possible, if we had near 25million to buy tevez, plus it was unveiled that our real mr x was hamsik, how is it not possible? and fyi if i wanted to post in "Fantasy Signings" thread i would post saying lets buy messi ronaldo and robben. if you dont want podolski im guessing then your fine with maxi lopez? just like someone said to my post in the previous page milan needs quality, if those players aren't quality then who is?