Summer mercato 2012
I think it is very hard to get Hamsilk this summer, mainly due to the success of Napoli. Personally, I don't think Hamsik is playing better than he was last year but the fact that Napoli is doing well makes you wonder if any of their starting players will be available for transfer with a reasonable price. Ofcourse, unless they miss out on CL next season, but then again if they somehow can go far this year(semi-final), I would rather they keep the team intact and build it from there.

Bayern will probably let Schweini goes if only they have a replacement in place, thats how they always do their business. As I really don't recall them selling their stars without having a replacement already in place.

Having said all that, i think it is quite possible that Milan will splash serious cash on a top notch midfielder if and when he is available.
(02-23-2012, 02:56 AM)WCmilan Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 04:15 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Every Transfer Thread you spout out nonsense about us buying Podolski and Schweinsteiger & Hamsik, etc. It's not going to happen.

You should post in the "Fantasy Signings" Thread. There is ZERO chance of any of those guys coming to us at this point, nor would I want Podolski.

how is that non sence? First off i said hamsik OR schweini not both so re read a post before u say my posts are non sence pleaseBig Grin, and secondly its very possible.. if we didnt buy lopez podolski would've been a big possibility. i dont care if you want him or not i do, thats why its a forum to express your opinions. schweini or hamsik is also very possible, if we had near 25million to buy tevez, plus it was unveiled that our real mr x was hamsik, how is it not possible? and fyi if i wanted to post in "Fantasy Signings" thread i would post saying lets buy messi ronaldo and robben. if you dont want podolski im guessing then your fine with maxi lopez? just like someone said to my post in the previous page milan needs quality, if those players aren't quality then who is?

Well, Robben will maybe be more easy to sign this summer than all the other players mentionned ... As Bayern already secured, if I'm not wrong, a deal with Shaqiri !! They play in the same position. That means Robben should be available, I don't see Bayern getting a player for their bench. Anyway, I don't want Robben in Milan.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Does anyone know much about Granit Xhaka. Heard he's a great player in the making. Never actually seen him though
(02-23-2012, 10:01 AM)GeoTav Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 02:56 AM)WCmilan Wrote: how is that non sence? First off i said hamsik OR schweini not both so re read a post before u say my posts are non sence pleaseBig Grin, and secondly its very possible.. if we didnt buy lopez podolski would've been a big possibility. i dont care if you want him or not i do, thats why its a forum to express your opinions. schweini or hamsik is also very possible, if we had near 25million to buy tevez, plus it was unveiled that our real mr x was hamsik, how is it not possible? and fyi if i wanted to post in "Fantasy Signings" thread i would post saying lets buy messi ronaldo and robben. if you dont want podolski im guessing then your fine with maxi lopez? just like someone said to my post in the previous page milan needs quality, if those players aren't quality then who is?

Well, Robben will maybe be more easy to sign this summer than all the other players mentionned ... As Bayern already secured, if I'm not wrong, a deal with Shaqiri !! They play in the same position. That means Robben should be available, I don't see Bayern getting a player for their bench. Anyway, I don't want Robben in Milan.

Robben will be benched. Or Ribery. As simple as that. Or Shaqiri. Why not? He is young, do you think every team will rush any youngsters into the first team, no matter how world class they are? Look at Pato.
(02-23-2012, 02:56 AM)WCmilan Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 04:15 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Every Transfer Thread you spout out nonsense about us buying Podolski and Schweinsteiger & Hamsik, etc. It's not going to happen.

You should post in the "Fantasy Signings" Thread. There is ZERO chance of any of those guys coming to us at this point, nor would I want Podolski.

how is that non sence? First off i said hamsik OR schweini not both so re read a post before u say my posts are non sence pleaseBig Grin, and secondly its very possible.. if we didnt buy lopez podolski would've been a big possibility. i dont care if you want him or not i do, thats why its a forum to express your opinions. schweini or hamsik is also very possible, if we had near 25million to buy tevez, plus it was unveiled that our real mr x was hamsik, how is it not possible? and fyi if i wanted to post in "Fantasy Signings" thread i would post saying lets buy messi ronaldo and robben. if you dont want podolski im guessing then your fine with maxi lopez? just like someone said to my post in the previous page milan needs quality, if those players aren't quality then who is?

Name me ONE source who mentioned Podolski will go to Milan. Baseless rumours belong to Fantasy Signings thread, or rubbish bin.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(02-23-2012, 10:55 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Robben will be benched. Or Ribery. As simple as that. Or Shaqiri. Why not? He is young, do you think every team will rush any youngsters into the first team, no matter how world class they are? Look at Pato.

Actually, it's like cooking ...

- Robben hasn't been that good this season so far, he has often been injured (not only this season though), and there were a lot of persistent rumours about him leaving during the last summer mercato ...
- You add the fact that Bayern already bought a potential replacement ...

You mix all that and it gives what I said: "Robben will maybe be more easy to sign this summer than all the other players mentionned", which doesn't mean "Robben will leave during the next mercato" ... Unless I misunderstood myself !! Sagrin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(02-22-2012, 08:30 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Pato should be sold to the highest bidder. I hope we get no less then 35m for him.

DREAM ON! nobody is going to pay that kind of money for a overrated croked player like him.

Mark my words as a prophecy, but Pato will never be a consisstent world class player, he will always be a plyer who shows signs of greatness but will never really be truly great. How much did we pay for him again?

Hitman, stop cloning yourself, we know it's you Big Grin
(02-23-2012, 12:33 PM)bijon Wrote: DREAM ON! nobody is going to pay that kind of money for a overrated croked player like him.

Mark my words as a prophecy, but Pato will never be a consisstent world class player, he will always be a plyer who shows signs of greatness but will never really be truly great. How much did we pay for him again?

Not really, ManCity are still asking 25 millions for a troubled player that hasn't played or trained for half a year (will be a full year in June).

While Inter stars Sneijder and Milito are having a horrible season, much worse than anything like Pato ever played.

Despite that, I don't think Sneijder's market value changed that much. Do you think we can get him for anything less than 30-40m in June?
+ We sold injury prone Kaka and Sheva for record fees.

I doubt a subpar half of season will affect Pato's price that much. He is still very young. He is a starter from Brazil NT. And it wasn't that long ago that he was showing top football. (e.g. his goal vs Barca)

Robinho also had many many crappy spells at Milan, even if we don't take into account his finishing. But he is doing well now.
Many were getting disappointed with Cassano as well. But then he hit his peak and dominated in Italy NT and Milan. Too bad for his injury.

My point is, you gotta give players a string of matches and let them pick up form before judging. And injuries are not his fault. If Galliani + MilanLab can't solve the injury dilemma, then yes, it's best we sell him.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(02-22-2012, 08:30 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Pato should be sold to the highest bidder. I hope we get no less then 35m for him.

In reality, Banks get involved so much in today's Football World (in Every Business really) that they distort the value of things by giving unnecessary loans (which can't be paid back). These loans drive the price of things up, and is the SOLE reason why prices of players have skyrocketed in the past 10 years. No other reason.

Therefore, anything is possible in terms of price for Pato, Tevez, etc.

(02-23-2012, 02:56 AM)WCmilan Wrote: how is that non sence? First off i said hamsik OR schweini not both so re read a post before u say my posts are non sence pleaseBig Grin, and secondly its very possible.. if we didnt buy lopez podolski would've been a big possibility. i dont care if you want him or not i do, thats why its a forum to express your opinions. schweini or hamsik is also very possible, if we had near 25million to buy tevez, plus it was unveiled that our real mr x was hamsik, how is it not possible? and fyi if i wanted to post in "Fantasy Signings" thread i would post saying lets buy messi ronaldo and robben. if you dont want podolski im guessing then your fine with maxi lopez? just like someone said to my post in the previous page milan needs quality, if those players aren't quality then who is?

Listen, of course you're allowed to post what you want. I'm, not condemning you. However, Our Management is very tight. VERY VERY Tight. Yet, you always post about how we're going to get multiple World Class Players. Reading your posts is like reading Goal.com.

Podolski is not necessary here. We have enough great strikers, better than he. As for Robben, he is a winger, and we already have one (Urby) that plays out of position. We don't need another. Robben is not an ACM, and I don't see Allegri switching his system any time soon.
(02-23-2012, 12:08 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 10:55 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Robben will be benched. Or Ribery. As simple as that. Or Shaqiri. Why not? He is young, do you think every team will rush any youngsters into the first team, no matter how world class they are? Look at Pato.

Actually, it's like cooking ...

- Robben hasn't been that good this season so far, he has often been injured (not only this season though), and there were a lot of persistent rumours about him leaving during the last summer mercato ...
- You add the fact that Bayern already bought a potential replacement ...

You mix all that and it gives what I said: "Robben will maybe be more easy to sign this summer than all the other players mentionned", which doesn't mean "Robben will leave during the next mercato" ... Unless I misunderstood myself !! Sagrin

No Geo. I can safely say, you missed my point, so I'm willing to re-explain my points more clearly. This is what I'm responding for:
GeoTav Wrote: I don't see Bayern getting a player for their bench.
What I disagree is that you assume Shaqiri will automatically get first-team spot and Robben is the one he replaced. I said that maybe they'll play with Shaqiri-Robben, Shaqiri-Ribery, and maybe even Robben-Ribery, they have quality wingers.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!