Summer mercato 2012
Sentiments rule over objectivity in this comment, but I do have a fondness of bringing Astori back. He's solid and done well at Cagliari, but it would be nice to have a youth product at the heart of our defence. Question is whether he's actually good enough (especially in high pressure situations like CL). Would be interesting to see a defence next season with 3 youth products.
(03-16-2012, 09:58 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Sentiments rule over objectivity in this comment, but I do have a fondness of bringing Astori back. He's solid and done well at Cagliari, but it would be nice to have a youth product at the heart of our defence. Question is whether he's actually good enough (especially in high pressure situations like CL). Would be interesting to see a defence next season with 3 youth products.

I haven't seen much at all from Astori but members on this forum seem to think he is decent at the very least. It wouldn't hurt taking him and testing, especially since he is free. Consider though we have 4 very good CBs at the moment; Thiago Silva, Mexes, Nesta and Yepes. And also Bonera, far from good, of which I haven't heard any rumors of him leaving.
Astori won't be free ... We don't own him anymore. It seems there is an agreement with Cagliari to take him back for something like 7M + a youngster ownership (looks like it's Strasser).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(03-16-2012, 06:52 AM)mzk57 Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 01:49 AM)WCmilan Wrote: i liked him to, one of his very few performances for us i remember he scored to nice goals.. idk why we let him go but i cant complain because the money pretty much helped us afford robinho who is alot better for the team regardless
WOW, 13 goals. He really is on fire. Now please don't say its Europa League, becasue AC Milan lost in Uefa Cup in Maldini's last season, which shows it is still very tough competition to play. Seriosely Huntelaar would be ideal for AC Milan to replace Inzaghi and Cassano, specially like of Boateng, Aqulani and Robinho helping in making chances to score. I am a strong believer in giving second chances. Bring him again to San Siro please!

thanks but...no thanks

Shocked 
Exclamation
Oh! drew with Barca again !!!!! C'mon for Christ Sake !!!

cant believe the others got easy draws.....!!!
I like the draw,it's an ultimate test,especially in knockout round.it will make us see more clear what we lack.
May god with chinese footbball
This is one tough path to CL finals. But, if you want to be the best, you must beat the best. I do have faith in thhe team and it will be tough but being CL winner is nothing if you did not beat Barca.
(03-16-2012, 02:33 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: This is one tough path to CL finals. But, if you want to be the best, you must beat the best. I do have faith in thhe team and it will be tough but being CL winner is nothing if you did not beat Barca.

It is a success if we can play like in Group matches.
(03-16-2012, 02:33 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: This is one tough path to CL finals. But, if you want to be the best, you must beat the best. I do have faith in thhe team and it will be tough but being CL winner is nothing if you did not beat Barca.

but I don't care if we are the best. I just want to win that damn thing.

it would be memorable and historic if we actually won this year. Okmilan
aka xudong

To be the man, you have to beat the man

[Image: tumblr_lgfoz9Yaps1qgsy4to1_500.jpg]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_lol2