Summer mercato 2012
Cheers Geo.
Well here's hoping he's any way half decent.
Taiwo is quoted saying he likes QPR and doesn't want to come back to Milan ... Thank you man, but Milan fans don't want you back, so it's a win-win situation : we sell one of the worst LB we bought in the recent years, QPR keeps you, you like them, we get something like 7-8M whereas you cost nothing to us.

See you s... never Taiwo !! Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
We can get 7-8 for him? I was thinking more like 2-3
i think that we should loan El Shaarwy to a Serie A club to improve and progress and getting great playing time. He is physically weak and its a big problem for him. in this case, he needs to develop. Same things can be said for Muriel. i watched him many times this season and however He is not ready for Milan.

Cassano has never been a great goal scorer, he was always a great assist man. in current status, with Pato's injuries, i was expecting Robinho to be top scorer after ibra.

Honestly, injuries effected his perfonmances, then for a period, Allegri always played Cassano and for a period always played Pato, so you need to keep Robinho in form. However Robinho has 10 assists in Serie A this season. We cant know Pato's status next season as well, He can injury himself anytime, like i said before many times, we cant depent on him. Cassano doesnt track back and ibra-Cassano duo is a static duo, El Shaarwy is not ready yet. This all makes Robinho important. Cassano-ibra duo wont work in CL, its good for small teams in Serie A. Robinho couldnt make a Ramirez vs Barcelona, He didnt track back Dani Alves and he didnt use the space on left flank, even Seedorf tried to use it, where we could create some chances there.

Milan had great trio in Robinho, Boateng and İbrahimovic. Best trio we had. They are complete trio complete trio compared to others.

Nocerino is scoring but Nocerino is weak both tactically and defensively and Nocerino doesnt know how to use the ball. So far, if im not mistaken, he has 0 assits in Serie A. (1 CL, long ball for Boateng vs Arsenal)

if we sign Drogba, i wonder how can ibra and him can co-exist in CL games. its very hard to play with them vs Juventus, inter or Napoli. We need Tevez not Muriel or Drogba or Adebayor.
(04-21-2012, 04:15 PM)reza Wrote: We can get 7-8 for him? I was thinking more like 2-3

it seems Espanyol will use the option to buy Didac Vila, considering if QPR signs Taiwo, we can sign Criscito with the money from their sale. (or adding small amounts to their sales)
(04-21-2012, 04:38 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Nocerino is scoring but Nocerino is weak both tactically and defensively and Nocerino doesnt know how to use the ball. So far, if im not mistaken, he has 0 assits in Serie A. (1 CL, long ball for Boateng vs Arsenal)

Reading that, I wonder what kind of sports Nocerino plays ? Huh

I think he is tactically good, he runs a lot and makes himself available for others on the pitch, his defending ability isn't the best in the world, even worse since he is often compared to Gattuso, but what he does is enough, especially when we know we play with a DM ...

IMO, in our current midfield, he's the only player I would keep for sure in the starting XI of the 2012/2013 season !!

PS : I don't mind if we get a new DM, even if I'm more than satisfied with the way Van Bommel plays, we have no sure starter on the right side of our midfield, and I wouldn't mind forcing Boateng to play on this right part (I think we can get another kind of AM, and we need to fix the problem of the RM position, we have no player who makes us think "this guy has to play there")
He runs a lot but what about his tackling and defending? You cant deny that he is weak on using the ball. He is weak tactically and defensively for a side that wants to win CL.

He has 0 assists. This say it all. or how he performed vs big sides.

His finishing and movement to the box is pretty good. But a player like him runs a lot, moves a lot to the box should use the ball better. He couldnt do anything with the ball under Barcelona's press in midfield, he just lost the ball.

Milan should have top players to win CL, i think that Nocerino is very good for rotation role, but i dont think that he is enough for starting line up. He runs a lot, moves a lot, scores a lot but not enough in my opinion.

For instance, Muntari both defensively and tactically better than Nocerino,better tackler, he uses the ball better. i see him more starter compared to Nocerino. Muntari's finishing is weak compared to Nocerino, but he scored the winner vs Chievo and with his long distance shoot brings us 3 points.

Like i said before, his tackling, defensive game, assists statics says it all.

For example, Vidal is better than him on defensive zone, but he uses the ball better than him. His 2 way game is better than Nocerino's, he has 4 assists with Juve, scored 4 times.

Vidal tackles better, Vidal is agressive, Vidal is defensively better, Vidal runs a lot, Vidal is offensively more effective than Nocerino, Vidal uses the ball better, his movement with the ball is better than Nocerino's. Above all, Vidal is better than Nocerino. Thats the case.

Whenever Boateng played at RCM, we all saw how it went.

Milan needs a FB who can make offensively contribution, (Guardiola played with 3-4-3 with vs us, because of our wing backs offensively weakness, They played with Cuenca who didnt track back, They gave us spaces on the flanks but we didnt use it, cuz our wing backs are weak offensively)

Milan needs Hernanes, a leader, creative player, a player who can make difference, a quality player who can play around the players better. Hernanes signing make double sense, considering we are losing Boateng due to injuries, he can be vice Boateng when needed.

Milan needs Tevez, who can be İbra's partner. Milan lacks 3-4 top players to fight for CL.

Natali, Traore or Acerbi signings wont bring us anything. We already have +30 players, We might have +35 players with this kind of signings.

Juve has better coach than Milan, with right signings, i fear that scudetto will be a dream for us. They have money and winning mentality, i fear that Milan wont win a scudetto in the coming 4-5 years with a mentality ,Nocerino is enough for starter because of his 9 goals.

im surprised everyone was saying that Emanuelson was doing pretty good. Above all, Emanuelson is not Milan class, not enough for Milan.Emanuelson just can do good vs the likes of Parma, Cesena. we all know how he failed vs Juventus, Barcelona, Arsenal e.t.c. worst Milan player in these games according to newspapers. Nocerino, Muntari are all good for rotation role but starter role, They are not enough. Milan needs to invest to stay at the top in Serie A.

Maybe you didnt notice but we couldnt win a big game this season(except Roma games)

drawed with Lazio and lost with Lazio.
lost to İnter.
drawed with Juve and lost with Juve.
Drawed with Napoli and lost with Napoli.

We lost all this games in midfield.

Nocerino, Muntari, Emanuelson are great? Lets stay as we are. Maybe we can win something in our dreams.
In Allegri's system, the midfielders on both sides are supposed to push forward and no other midfielder has understood this as well as Nocerino so I disagree that he is weak tactically. The 8 goals settles for me, he should stay on the starting line-up.
(04-21-2012, 05:51 PM)tom-tom Wrote: In Allegri's system, the midfielders on both sides are supposed to push forward and no other midfielder has understood this as well as Nocerino so I disagree that he is weak tactically. The 8 goals settles for me, he should stay on the starting line-up.

At least, we're two to think so !! Sagrin
Ronaldo scores 40 goals, but he fails vs the likes of Barcelona, Bayern and Milan. The same mentality. Scoring goals are not his prime job, which is defending better and using the ball better. Just look at his statics, defending, 0 assits, how he performs vs big sides says all about him.

We will lose scudetto to juventus, a weaker side than us, with ibrahimovic factor.

in addition, Allegri, Mesbah, Nocerino, Ambrosini, Antonini, Emanuelson are not enough for starter role. if you play them, you'll lose the scudetto to Juventus. Just look at how many points we got from big games.

3 points in 7 games with Lazio, İnter, Juventus and Napoli. 3 draws.

Only managed to beat Arsenal in big games in Europe, drawed with Barcelona 2 times with great defending, lost to Arsenal.

Chealse beat them just because they did everthing right.

Guardiola tried 3-4-3 vs us, the formation that he just used vs very small teams in Camp Nou. As long as he took ibra with Puyol and Pique, Robinho with Mascherano and Boateng with Busquests, he knew that other players cant do anything. We had 1 shoot on goal. You are expecting us to win CL?

Nocerino scored a goal thanks to poor defending from Barcelona, Cueanca was not defending at all. Above all, He was inferior even to Keita. Maybe its only positive note from him in this game.
(04-21-2012, 05:38 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: His finishing and movement to the box is pretty good. But a player like him runs a lot, moves a lot to the box should use the ball better. He couldnt do anything with the ball under Barcelona's press in midfield, he just lost the ball.

Milan should have top players to win CL, i think that Nocerino is very good for rotation role, but i dont think that he is enough for starting line up. He runs a lot, moves a lot, scores a lot but not enough in my opinion.

I stopped reading after the first paragraph I quoted ... And while I was quoting, I read the next one, I'll read the other parts later, maybe, but after reading just that, it's obvious that :
- about your first paragraph, no Milan player nowadays is worth playing in Milan, nor any midfielder from any top team having played against Barcelona in the last 2 years
- Milan should have top players to win CL, yes, of course, but anyone can say such a thing, don't you think ? How can't we agree about that ? It's like saying "Milan should buy the best players in all positions and try to make the best team possible with them to win everything". If Nocerino isn't enough nowadays in our current squad, tell me who is in our current squad (not in dream squad) ?