Summer mercato 2012
Juve will be a lot stronger next season with big and quality signings, while Galliani already said that we have 2 champions and they wont leave. He talks about renewals. We will win 5 scudettos in a row, we have great champions like Emanuelson, Bonera, Ambrosini, Muntari, Van Bommel, Nocerino, Gattuso e.t.c. Ambrosini will be world player of the year next season.

i think that Milan should sell Boateng, Robinho and Silva, and should renew Ambrosini with 5 m euros a year wage, Gattuso 5 m euros a year wage, Seedorf deserved a pay rise, Emaneuelson also deserved pay rise, 4 m euros a year to him, renew all players except Nesta, use the money here from the sales.

İbrahimovic should be sold to Real Madrid to balance to books, we will win the scudetto with this old and experienced players, also with our great coach. He is the best, better than Mourinho or Guardiola. Above all we will win CL with them. We just need to add rotation players to them, Mudingayi, Trarore, Natali, Acerbi are all great players, will make us greater next season. We will beat the likes of Chealse, Bayern, Barcelona and Real. Whos Toni Kross, Basti, İniesta or Xavi while we have great Emaneulson?

Calmn down fans, we have Galliani. he is great. He was always great. and Great Allegri.

Our defence is still great without Silva, so we can sell Silva, we showed that we can do without him, last night they showed their quality. Great Yepes, Bonera. We still didnt play Mexes, who was MOM vs Barcelona in Camp Nou.

Why we need Robinho? He is bad finisher, he is not needed by this Milan. He just had 9-10 assists this season. Just sell him. We have Pato, he is always plays and never injury himself. God bless him. We dont need Boateng, cuz we have Seedorf and Emanelson, 2 great players for Boateng's role. We have İnzaghi, so we dont need İbrahimovic. İnzaghi is always great poacher.

Also lets get rid of İbra's big wage. All teams won CL after ibra left them. We will win CL after he leaves. Also we have great Paloschi, who scored +15 goals this season, who needs İbra? Paloschi deserved Milan return.

Wait, We also have Didac Vila, who is the best LB in spain, he has 10 assists, had 5-6 MOM perfonmance, He is defensively best LB in the world. .

Wait we have Strasser, who had great season with Lecce. He can replace Van Bommel, we dont need Bender/Sandro/Fernando/M'Vila to replace him. we already have his replacement. We also have great depth, Mudingayi and Traore, nobody could stop us.

Add everyone. We need to have 50 players to win scudetto and CL.

(05-07-2012, 09:06 AM)bijon Wrote: I am glad Juve won the scudeto, if we had won it, there would be no impetus for management to make the drastic changes that we so badly need. They would continue to dwell in the delusion that their "champions" are still good enough and continue to give raises and extensions to all their "champions"

I am not glad Juve won the Scudetto. I understand why you may believe it is a blessing in disguise, but in my experience, Berlusconi won't change. He will spend when he feels like it, and he won't spend when he doesn't feel like; and that decision has nothing (or little) to do with us losing the Scudetto.

Despite the loss, we will still see our "champions" next season, unfortunately I really think so. Doubt they will get raises (guess you were joking?), as they get paid high enough. Way more than their true value already.
aka xudong
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...assurances

Ibra: " The Club must tell me their transfer plans"

I told you all a million times. This guy will stay ONLY if he's given a midfield. If not, he's going to spend his best years at Real Madrid or Chelsea, TRUST ME.
If an owner does not want to invest in its business, they should sell it, if they can't sell it, then they should lower its cost to see if they can turn it around.
Why Berlu is going the second route is beyond me, as I am sure there are plenty of people with huge cash that would like to invest in Milan.

With all the expiring contracts and players Milan can sell for some good money, all Milan need are 4 great signings with another 3 solid signings to be a great team again.

The sale of Mexes and Bonera should at least get 12 mil plus their wages of 8mil and 4 mil along with letting go Yepes and his wages of 2mil. Milan will have 26 mil to spend on 2CBs, Dede could probably come for 12mil and 3 mil wages a yr, and Astori could come for 6mil with 2 mil wages. I am sure both of their wages I stated are just bc they are not from huge clubs in Europe. That's a total of 23mil and a saving of 3 mil in the next season and probably be 7 mil the following yrs due to cheaper wages than Mexes and Bonera.

As for FB, Milan could probably get 4mil for Taiwo and his 3.6mil, Mesbah for 3mil and his 2mil wages and Zambro 6mil wages. And all Milan needs is recall Dilac with his 2mil wages to replace all three of them. A saving of 16.6mil.

Let say Milan let Gattuso(8m) go for free and would not renew Slowdorf(9m), Flamini(9),Ambro(6m),Aqua(4m), and MVB(7m), that's a total of 43m. Hernanes for 20m and 5mil wages, Honda 15mil and 5mil wages, Monty for free and 6mil, and Torare free again with 4 mil wages. Total of 54mil, and it is just 11mil more.

Selling Robinho 20mil and 8mil wages and Pato 25m+8m with Pippo and his 1.2 mil salary. That's a budget of 62.2 mil. Getting someone like Van Persie for 35mil width 16mil wages to replace those three and that's a saving of 11.2 mil. Just enough to cover for the surplus in mid and Milan will actually save just over 20mil for next season, while dropping the wages from over 190mil to around 130mil.
Heart 
Guys just one thing I would like to add. If your defeat opponent is smiling at the end, the taste of victory slightly fades away. We should not give the Juve and Inter fans the opportunity to enjoy the outrageous and flamboyant post on this forums.

Be patient. Every one know,s our old players are not good enough and new signings are needed. No point of repeating same thing over and over again and give more pleasure to the Juve and Inter fans who come here just to read and enjoy our anger. Trust me there are many who would be enjoying the frustrated posts here on MM.

Take a break. Go out with friends and women ( if you have some Heart Sagrin ). watch some movies and try to be optimistic about the next season. Whats the point of repeating thes following things a million times here:

- Seedorf is tool old and slow
- B&G don't spend on the team
- Allegri is not good enough for big matches
- 3 DM midfield is not good enough
- We desperately need a quality B
- No creativity and so on .................

These things have been repeated like a 10000000000000000000 times here before. Lets just take away the pleasure of too much excitement from the rival fans by staying calm and cool.
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Juve will be a lot stronger next season, while our gap between Bayern, Barcelona and Real are getting bigger every year. They'll add quality players to their squads, Milan will just lose one quality player and add another quality and Mudingayi, Natali and Traore. i fear that we'll never play a CL Semi Final in the next 5-6 years.

Galliani was always like this. He signed Dhrosso, Vogel, Vieri when we were the best side on the paper. i was watching the game vs Liverpool in 2005, when the score was 3-0, Ancelotti had to add one pressing midfielder, while he just had Dhorosso.

Juventus has a project and plan. While we dont have any plan or project. They just lied to İbrahimovic. Galliani already talk about renewing contracts and talking to all contract expring playrs. Montolivo is great signing. Traore, Mudingayi, Natali doesnt make sense. Silva and İbra stay and they are our biggest signings. Renewing champions. i already lost my hope for the next season.

What kind of champion Amrbsoini is? Nobody wanted him, Nobody pays him 3 m euros a year except Galiani. i had respect for him but he is a cancer for Milan like Seedorf and Zambrotta. this is why i lost my respect for him and senators.
This seem's accurate B & G's New Milan...

--------------Abbiatti---------------
Abate----Silva---Nesta----Nini
-----------Ambro---------------
-----Monty----------Noce------
----------Boateng---------------
------Pato----Binho/Cassano---

Amelia , Roma , Bonera , Yepes , Mesbah, Acerbi , De Sciglio , Mexes
Rino , Muntari , Traore , Merkel , Strasser , Urby
SES , Binho/Cassano , Maxi

Out , Seedorf , Pippo , Bommel , Yepes , Zambro , Ibra sold
(05-07-2012, 06:54 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: This seem's accurate B & G's New Milan...

--------------Abbiatti---------------
Abate----Silva---Nesta----Nini
-----------Ambro---------------
-----Monty----------Noce------
----------Boateng---------------
------Pato----Binho/Cassano---
Not bad, really not that bad. If Pato fires up along with a creative Cassano and a couple of midfield warriors, it a pretty decent side IMO
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
That side sucks, who are you kidding?

You really want to watch Nesta, Antonini, Ambrosini in Cl again?

In my opinion, from the 10 "senatrors" only Nesta (he deserved it) and maybe Bommel should stay.

How much is that in saved wages?
Ole Ole   
(05-07-2012, 05:03 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...assurances

Ibra: " The Club must tell me their transfer plans"

I told you all a million times. This guy will stay ONLY if he's given a midfield. If not, he's going to spend his best years at Real Madrid or Chelsea, TRUST ME.

well, he just broke his own record. this is the first in what, 8 or 9 years that he didn't win a league championship? I can't blame if he wanted to leave. He WAS promised a strong side around him two years ago when he came.
aka xudong