Summer mercato 2012
(05-14-2012, 03:22 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Sell Ibra, Flamini and Mesbah to City for Tevez, and Kolarov + 20mil.

Convince me to believe that you're serious. Why would EPL champions want Flamini and Mesbah.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
We are linked a lot to Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik these days. he's a 22yo central defender from Rennes. anybody knows how good he is?
I was hoping to go Italian in our hunt for a central defender. Astori and Ogbonna are very interesting players !
You may call me crazy, but if we somehow get Pato back in form, and purchase another big-name striker like Dzeko (just in case that Pato is out of form again), I don't mind trading Ibrahimovic for cash.
aka xudong
(05-14-2012, 03:40 PM)xudong Wrote: You may call me crazy, but if we somehow get Pato back in form, and purchase another big-name striker like Dzeko (just in case that Pato is out of form again), I don't mind trading Ibrahimovic for cash.

Its not crazy, I think the same way.

I just dont like Ibrahimovic, dont like his attitude at all, though I must admit he is a fantastic player. But also he isnt getting younger, so it s time to really rebuild this summer!
Xudong, that's TWO huge IFs, Pato being healthy and Milan spending money on Ibra Sale for another quality player.

ZB, how can a team like City won't take Mesbah and Flamini. Look at Flamini goal to game ratio this past season, it is better than any player in Milan. As for Mesbah, he is solid and will do well in EPL, just look at his game against Arsenal.
(05-14-2012, 03:46 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Xudong, that's TWO huge IFs, Pato being healthy and Milan spending money on Ibra Sale for another quality player.

ZB, how can a team like City won't take Mesbah and Flamini. Look at Flamini goal to game ratio this past season, it is better than any player in Milan. As for Mesbah, he is solid and will do well in EPL, just look at his game against Arsenal.

Okay, you convince me Sagrin

Flamini's goal to game ratio = infinite? (0 divided by 0)
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I was referring to his 1 goal in 1 1/2 games.
Thumbs Up 
(05-14-2012, 03:40 PM)xudong Wrote: You may call me crazy, but if we somehow get Pato back in form, and purchase another big-name striker like Dzeko (just in case that Pato is out of form again), I don't mind trading Ibrahimovic for cash.
If you seriously think that, then I would call you a sincere and honest AC Milan fan, who want a Milan side with heroes like Pato and Dzeko, not villains like IBrahimovic and Robinho.
If AC Milan wants to win the treble next season, then Ibrahimovic-Dzeko switch must be done. Its as simple as that. Pato will re gain full fitness & Flamini would win the hearts of Milan fans just like Nocerino and Boateng. Only good times are ahead of us, provided Ibrahimovic and Robinho are out of Milan and attack is around Pato, Cassano, Dzeko, SES and EL92.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
SES & EL 92??? Dodgy

I am all for Ibra to be sold if we can get a good deal.
The guy scored 28 goals in Seria and so i liked him for 28 mins this season....every other minute he just pisses me with his bitching attitude that is damaging to the squad.

Man City is the perfect team to deal with on this one...
It is very sad how our best player for two seasons. the one who scored a total of 36(?) goals this season can`t get one fan to say I want him to stay here regardless of anything. The only reason some of us have come up to keep him here is that we are afraid that that money will go in Rubi`s pocket. Very very sad. No need to make a social experiment or smth. Just imagine how would this debate had gone differently if we were talking about T.Silva.

I see here are more people willing to give a big IF pato a chance rather than a sure thing Ibra. And that for me is a definite Ibra must go.As I said previously this is the perfect timing to make the most of him. We got him for cheap money,used him to the max and now sell him for best offer. Both his former coaches want him (Mancini and Mournho).

He has an attitude when he playing 100% of the time. Imagine him at 33-34 when our coach would bench him for someone younger. He would be a major disruptive force in the dressing room. His wage a huge concern too. And i bet this is the reason why Riola is making these games. Either he wants him out of Milan for more money or he wants more money from MIlan.

I always thought that Berlu was the one that was the cheap one. Gallini wouldnt care much for the money as for glory. This is the time Galliani should make a great deal(not involving cash). Dzeko + Kolarov + (anything from 5 -20 mil ) would be a great deal. Honestly. Or any deal involving Tevez + some cash. City will want to spend big time now that they are successful,and we must take advantagee of that.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.