Summer mercato 2012
(05-23-2012, 02:16 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Bad news guys. Strootman's agent just said he's not going anywhere until AFTER the Euro's. This means if he plays poorly, Galliani will not buy him (excuses), and if he plays well other clubs will bid his price up and Galliani will not buy him. Waiting until After an International Summer Competition is always bad for teams IMO, esp broke ones.

Link: http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato...europei-998295

There's also an article about Pato being a new arm to our attack, and it will be on Gazzetta's front page tomorrow morning. It seems he won't be sold because of Barbara so expect loans and bosman transfers. If we can get Ganso, Kolarov, Acerbi and Strootman all on loans we'll be lucky. Berlusconi doesn't even have 10M to spend on 1 player while even mid table teams spend 10-15M per Mercato.
I don't really care about Strootman to be honest. Maybe he is good, but AC Milan already has too many good/better midfielders for 3 spots in a 3 man midfield.
Nocerino, Monty, Flamini, Ambro, Muntari, Aqua (?) Merkel (?) & Strasser (?). Also many want Boateng to play in deeper position rather than an advance attacking midfielder. Plus we were also linked with a free transfer of Udinesi's Asamoa if I am not mistaken?!? So defensive positions are not an issue. The real issue is CAM position for AC Milan. Ideally it should be Wesley Sneijder, Ozil or VDV. But if not them, then probably try Cassano on full time basis as ACM. Or lets just play a Barca type attacking game with 3 forwards, 2 wide men (Pato, Cassano/Robiniho supporting Dzeko/Ibrahimovic Blush

This Ganso guy is just rubbish & average and the next Ricardo Olivera type hype.

---------------------------

BTW the news regarding Pato is the best you have come up with so far so Okmilan for it. Now please make me more happier by confirming soon that both Ibrahimovic and Robinho will be going out of AC Milan for Dzeko and Torres Devilcool
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(05-23-2012, 03:07 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 03:01 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: That's how bad Berlu is, he talks a big game about Milan being a top 5 teams in Europe and spend like a relegation side. I really don't know why he does not sell part of the club to raise funds.
Wasn't he in discussions with someone about that?

I have discussions with people about sleeping with Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie all the time, but that does not mean I will end up sleeping with both of them any time soon.
(05-23-2012, 04:09 AM)mzk57 Wrote: Plus we were also linked with a free transfer of Udinesi's Asamoa if I am not mistaken?!?

No... it is with Juventus, and he is not free
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Let's hope this means more than some lousy Euros...:

http://www.football-italia.net/19124/thi...ence-milan
(05-23-2012, 04:24 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 03:07 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote: Wasn't he in discussions with someone about that?

I have discussions with people about sleeping with Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie all the time, but that does not mean I will end up sleeping with both of them any time soon.

Good one!
I LOVE MILAN
Italian giants Milan insist that they will resist the bombardment of offers for key defender Thiago Silva.

The Brazilian is again being linked with an exit after Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini was spotted at the Diavolo’s HQ this week.

“There is an assault on him,” stated Vice-President Adriano Galliani. “All of the big Spanish and English clubs want Thiago Silva.

“He’ll stay at Milanello though. We’ll resist all of the temptations and there are strong ones which exist.

“All of Europe want him, including clubs with great economical power. We’ll do all we can to keep him.”

Silva is seen as a vital figure at San Siro given the departure of Alessandro Nesta, as is star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“After the Novara game on the last day of the season, Ibra came to my house,” Galliani continued when asked about the Swede’s future.

“I spoke to him for two hours and I hear from his agent on a daily basis. I’ve not been told that he wants to leave.

“Like Thiago Silva, Ibra will stay at Milan.”

Mancini’s visit, however, did also spark suggestions that Milan could again be interested in January target Carlos Tevez and City left-back Aleksandar Kolarov.

“The Tevez train has gone,” Galliani added. “We have never been interested in Kolarov – especially as we have four left-backs already…”

The former Lega Calcio President was also questioned on the futures of Clarence Seedorf, Mathieu Flamini, Maxi Lopez and Alberto Aquilani.

“I’ve still not seen Seedorf, while Flamini has to tell us whether or not he will accept our renewal offer. Maxi Lopez and Aquilani won’t be signed.”

The first pair are out of contract this summer, while Lopez and Aquilani are on loan from Catania and Liverpool respectively.

Galliani added that Milan are not looking for a new striker, while a defender is an objective. He also declared that Stephan El Shaarawy would be signed outright from Genoa, while the Rossoblu would take full ownership of Alexander Merkel.
I'm disappointed to hear we're going to lose Merkel, I really don't understand why we'd give him up, even for SES.
(05-23-2012, 12:21 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm disappointed to hear we're going to lose Merkel, I really don't understand why we'd give him up, even for SES.

Agreed Dev...but while Merkel has "potential", it seems Mgmt wants an "established" player...and they must know if they can afford such a player.
I LOVE MILAN
who do you choose, merkel or ses??
its a though choice for me
but i will go for merkel
coz he is much more versatile in midfield
(05-23-2012, 12:21 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm disappointed to hear we're going to lose Merkel, I really don't understand why we'd give him up, even for SES.

Same here. Disappointed to read that happen unless we are going to sign some good midfielders this season. The kid has talent and a few seasons with us he could ve turned out the player we all wanted him to be. He sort of resembles Schweinsteiger to me maybe not as physical but i think technically he is as good. As we all expected Lopez and Aquilani were obviously not going to be signed for that kind of money. Tevez - according to Galliani we are not interested anymore but i think a few weeks ago he said he would do everything to get Tevez on board. Just cannot understand what exactly are Milan s transfer policies for this season. Besides i just hope B&G are not going to be satisfied with the current squad and just sign one defender before the mercato.