Summer mercato 2012
(06-05-2012, 04:59 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I am still sticking by my theory that Berlu does not trust Galli in terms of getting players and handing out contracts. That's why, he is not spending.

That would imply that Berlusconi can not fire Galliani???!!! If he can`t trust him why not replace him. Maldini can take over the same day Smile
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
That's bc Galli knows too much, hahahaha.
He has pictures :p
Berlu and Dinho, hahahha
Galliani: Ibra and Silva will stay at Milan 99.9%

Translation: If we get a huge offer for either we will consider it. I still think Ibra will go.
(06-05-2012, 05:47 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Translation: If we get a huge offer for either we will consider it. I still think Ibra will go.

I think too, Ibra has a double the wage of Thiago, we already lost Nesta, we can not have the luxury to lose Thiago. Ibra is more replaceable than Thiago (PATO).

If we have to sell than Ibra will be gone for sure. And this PSG offer of 35 mil is smth consider about.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Yep I agree.

~31, had a spat with the coach, apparently frightens Pato into injuries, high maintenance, huge wages etc.

I love Ibra, but now is the time to sell him. His sale will also not tarnish our image as a big club because it is a shrewd move IMO. Selling T. Silva will shame us.
This whole thing about Ibra-Silva leaving Milan is getting quite boring. That's all thats in the news thats related to Milan. It's obvious we wont sell Silva unless we get some unrealistic offer. And for Ibra any decent offer over 30 M euros would force Galli to think twice for sure. I am all for it if we get somewhere over 30 M euros for Ibra and plus the savings on his wages and plus he s 31.
Then Pato gets hurt and Milan will be force to get whoever that is available....Luis Fabiani anyone?
http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/06/05/mor...-champion/

Moratti talking about the future...