07-20-2012, 12:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2012, 12:07 AM by BINHO.)
(07-18-2012, 10:30 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: -------------------------------------DZEKO/PATO---------------------------
--------CASSANO/EL SHAARAWAY--------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------HERNANES/BOATENG-----------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------MONTOLIVO/NOCERINO-----------------BOATENG/SAHIN----
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------SAHIN/MONTOLIVO-----------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIDAC VILA/EMANUELSON-------------------------------ABATE/DE SCIGLIO
-----------------ACERBI/OGBONNA/YEPES----MEXES/BONERA--------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------ABBIATI/AMELIA/GABRIEL--------------------------
According to Canalemilan.it, Galliani met with Prade yesterday and offered 22M Euros + Mathieu Flamini for Stevan Jovetic!!!!
Cassano wants to go to Samp, let him go.
[b]_______Robinho______Pato_________
_________________________________
_____________Jovetic______________
______Nocerino______Boateng_______
____________Montolivo_____________
Vila__________________________Abate
_________Acerbi______Mexes_________
_________________________________
______________Abbiati______________
Omg yessss so maybe Gallianis intentions on renewing flamini was to make him worth something. Bravo if this move has any truth behind it and it goes through
07-20-2012, 12:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2012, 12:32 AM by curki.)
07-20-2012, 01:32 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2012, 01:35 AM by xudong.)
I agree with you, curki. Cassano does owe Milan a lot and I am sure that he himself knows it well.
On the other hand, maybe Cassano wasn't really trying to criticize the management; maybe he (just like many others, including Moggi and me  ) never thought that Silva would leave Milan - hence his talk would not come back to bite his ass; what's more, when Milan "managed to keep Silva", this club would "show a lot of ambition".
Of course, he made a fool of himself thanks to Galliani; just like Moggi made a fool of himself who claimed that Galliani was just putting on a show; since they didn't dare to believe that Berlusconi and Galliani were actually stupid enough to sell Thiago Silva (I am talking athletically rather than financially). B&G's stupidity was so stunning and unbelievable that it made many 'smartass' people look stupid.
I hope Cassano stays. He is going to be useful if he remains healthy. I am still looking forward to either Cassano-Pato (should work well on paper) or Robinho-Pato (they seem to play well together in the limited occasions last season), but of course it also all depends on a healthy, physically and mentally, Pato to pull off his weight and reach his expectation. I don't trust Cassano-Robinho.
07-20-2012, 02:37 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2012, 02:38 AM by xudong.)
Question....who will take over ambrosinis arm band after he retires next season ....?
Your options are....Mesbah, Pato, Bonera, Taiwo...................!
Well for one, Cassanos' skill is undeniable, he has a great touch,creativity and accuracy to boost about but as far as everything else.. He's overweight, completely out of shape can barely run and cannot last more then 60 minutes in a game, and for any of you to really think that this season that will change is insanity, after this entire season he will be back to 80-90% form you can expect about 60% form by January right now he's about 30% because I can't name any other professional player who plays 30 minutes and can barely walk.. His effect on the game is still great even with in those 30 minutes so it would be great to have him to play first half and have a solid if not better sub ready to come on, or in reverse him playing 2nd half and a reliable player to play the 1st half however for now I don't think we have that luxury. The problem is, cassano at 30 y/o once he does regain fitness (if he does) his age will slow him down or he won't even gain full fitness due to his age, he's not a young kid anymore, for example kaka will never gain his speed back, once a player hits 30 they COULD continually preform as well as they did in there early-late 20's but they will certainly not get any better other then at tactical discipline as far as gaining more experience which I think he has enough of its just really his fitness that's holding him back. I would like to hold onto Cassano but since we've already gotten rid of lopez,ibra,pippo possibly even binho and cassano I'd like a remodeling of our attack, a faster younger attack.
if we did plan to reinvest and sell binho/cassano and also reinvest from their sales we could look at..
cassano - jovetic
ibra - RVP or cavani or dzeko
robinho - tevez
I'll total up my favoured players..
jovetic 30mln
cavani 35mln
tevez 25mln
for defense tasci or whoever 10mln (don't see us spending anymore imho)
sahin/strootman about 10-15mln
72mln from ibra/thiago sales
15mln from robinho sale
10-15mln from cassano sale
100mln more or less.
all those players i mentioned = 105mln
If we look to reinvest money from these sales we can seriously make our team 50x better with sahin,cavani,tevez,jovetic and els although no matter who we get for our defense they won't fill the whole left by silva but hopefully close enough.
|