07-25-2012, 02:10 AM
Geo, I believe it's time for a change in your signature...again
|
Summer mercato 2012
|
|
07-25-2012, 02:10 AM
Geo, I believe it's time for a change in your signature...again
07-25-2012, 04:00 AM
(07-24-2012, 10:58 PM)xudong Wrote:(07-24-2012, 10:31 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: I swear if we sign Kaka, even on Loan, I'm not watching this team anymore. What a joke this Galliani is..it's really sad. Do we not have scouts...??? You know, I would be delighted to see Kaka return. I don't know how much he can offer us from a football point of view, but he is a Milan legend. For me this is more about emotions than anything else. There's just been too many goals, dribbles and general quality performances, too many trophies. Milan made Kaka, and for a while, Kaka was a symbol of Milan. I can't just forget that. And I think we should remember that Milan decided to sell him. He would have stayed had it not been for our massive budget deficit that year. Another good thing about signing him is that he is an experienced player who has won everything there is to win, and our team is lacking someone like that at the moment. He also knows the Milan mentality, and for these reasons I think having him back could be psychologically important for a fairly young and inexperienced squad like ours. He has also never said a bad word about Milan after he left, and has continued to support the club. He may have spent three seasons in Madrid, but he is definitely rossonero. Honestly I would rather have Kaka in our team than a mercenary like Ibra (whose departure I'm not mourning. Thiago Silva, on the other hand...). As for Yanga-Mbiwa, I would be delighted if he came to Milan. He looks like he will become a quality player, and young, talented centre backs are hard to find these days.
07-25-2012, 04:22 AM
I do understand the problem with taking a step back. it's a kick in the teeth to sell our best player who had years in him and go back to someone from a few seasons ago that's been fading since he left, however, kaka was no mercenary, he was clearly forced out the door because of the money.
The problem with kaka is while he will be back in red and black, that will be the only thing familiar. new coach, most of the players he played with are gone, he will have a settling in period. it won't be as straight forward as welcoming an old favourite home.
07-25-2012, 04:48 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2012, 04:50 AM by Warro Bantan.)
For Kaka's father's greedy, gravalicious, arrogant, asinine, avaricious sake alone, I don't want the "former" Milan icon back at the club..add to that his humble, monastic, evangelical son, and it's sure to make me vomit.
I LOVE MILAN
I hope we don't bring Kaka back. He was great for us when he was here and I thank him for all the joy he brought us. But I just don't see how this 'step back' is the right decision for our club.
First of all....he is a shadow of his old self. He's been hit by injury after injury and is clearly not the same player he was (although he is still a good player). So those that want him back (I completely understand the people that do and I'm respectful of opinions) shouldn't expect the Kaka of 4 years ago. Those times are over and for me it's a big big question mark if he can come in and light Milan on fire. (my opinion is that he won't although he may be useful) Also, he is now 30 years old. Battered from injuries and getting in and out of form. Inconsistencies and frustrations is how I would describe this Kaka. He simply isn't that same player that he was. I would rather keep the memories of the old Kaka. His main attribute was always speed. Yes he possessed creativity and a good outside shot but his main main attribute was his speed. That's gone now. It's no longer an advantage for him. If we get him back now....we would simply be paying for the name Kaka, rather then the performances and the current football player Kaka. If you judge his time at Real and you forget what he did at Milan (if he never played at Milan), i doubt many people here would want Kaka to be signed based on his current ability and form. Also....we sold him. It's as simple as that. Why do we go back now? It looked like the club wanted to go a different direction especially after the sales of Ibra and Silva. I simply won't be able to understand the direction that the club is heading to if they now go back and sign Kaka. And lastly....this operation would cost us more then 20mil Euros from this year's budget. If reports are to be believed - Tranfer fee of 10mil + salary (I can't imagine that Kaka/Bosko would settle for less then 5-6 mil net......which equals to 20-22 mil Euros from this year's budget. Now that my friends is simply not worth it for me. Not this Kaka. Add to that the fact that he is 30 and that his contract will probably last for at least 3 years.........it simply isn't a good deal for Milan. Both because of sporting and business reasons. There is simply nothing in it for Milan except for sentimental reasons. And I my friends lost my sentimentality after Marco Van Basten. After that man....I simply only care about Milan. Players come and players go. I thank them for everything that they do for my beloved club...but nobody is bigger then the club. My opinion is that Kaka at this point of time simply isn't in the best of Milan's interests and we should stay away from him.
07-25-2012, 05:27 AM
Like most of you have said, so I'll keep this part brief I love kaka. He's a milan icon, he pretty much solemnly won us the 07 CL, and none of you can disagree had it not been for his own brilliance against manU making two defenders literally fall over each other (yet to see messi do that) + his last minute goal against celtic, plus his brilliant assist for pippos 2nd goal against livershit we'd have 6 CL's if we didn't have kaka, not 7.
This doesn't mean I want him back though. Like some of you have mentioned he's way past it, his frequent injuries and minor setbacks have taken their toll, and he's 30% less fast then he used to, where his biggest advantage was always his speed. I would always be emotional with a kaka return. But if you ask me happy as far as our team, our future? I'd have to sadly say no.. we do lack a real iconic leader now with out gattuso or nesta or maldini so on so fourth which would be on the plus side of a kaka return. HOWEVER, in this scenario, us selling cassano and in return taking kaka, that would be a better option. Cassano 30 y/o past his prime, poor fitness never was as good as kaka although always talented. but this isn't the scenario so no thanks to kaka
07-25-2012, 10:07 AM
Kaka is indeed the past and I dont want to remember a second version of kaka in Milan like our very own Shevchenko. Life move on and we need younger + hungrier player. Yes.. we are lacking of a leader too . Cant even think a player that might suit this in the current Milan team.
Forza Milan I Love U
07-25-2012, 11:07 AM
If Kaká comes back, stays free of injuries, lowers his wages - a lot, performs close to his best before he left, I would have no problem supporting him. We need players and he's definitely got the potential to help us. Although I too was hoping there would be other, younger alternatives.
07-25-2012, 12:25 PM
Here are my two cents about Kaka.
His wages will only be a problem if he can't play like he did in 06-08. If he can performs at that level and help players like Robinho, Pato, SES, Boateng and others to up their games, then lets all welcome him back.
07-25-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm not for buying Kaka back in the slightest. He's been out of form for 3+ years, his fitness is a massive concern, he's 30 years old and therefore not fitting with what is supposed to be our current project, nor would he be able to play for more than at most 2 years imo and he has huge wages and an extremely greedy agent/father, which again isn't in line with our aim to lower our current costs and debt.
Personality traits and history aside, he epitomises to me a model for a player we should be avoiding at all costs. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|