(07-25-2012, 06:40 PM)xudong Wrote: (07-25-2012, 05:01 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: De Sciglio to Genoa? I'd keep him!
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=86651
that sounds crazy to me. why would we give him #2 just to ship him out? also, with such a shortage (of quality) in RB and LB, it would be unwise to let him leave.
Yeah I don't see him leaving. He proved last season that he can handle the big stage, so considering his talent there's no reason he should leave.
07-25-2012, 08:21 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2012, 08:29 PM by xudong.)
(07-25-2012, 06:54 PM)Siregar Wrote: ![[Image: 621048_10150931241686949_818388414_o.jpg]](https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/621048_10150931241686949_818388414_o.jpg)
Sign this youngster, please! 
Sorry, the pic is just too big. I didn't expect it though. Just copy paste the link of the image from Maldini FB 
Thanks! This picture goes straight into my collection. 
Speaking of Kaka returning just triggered me to another question: how many Milan players have ever succeeded in their second spell with us? Marco Simone, Ruud Gullit, Roberto Donadoni, Andrij Shevchenko, or even coach Fabio Capello. None of them made it. It is better that we keep our fond memory intact, than having them back and ruin their legacy.
Having said that, I would be ok if Kaka returned on a free transfer and Milan paying no more than 3 million of his salary (I don't care if Real Madrid pay the other 3 or 10). But I know that will not happen.
We should look forward and move on. It has been very hard work to finally say goodbye to old guards, any such move (like having Kaka back) would set back our progress, not just financially.
Milan is getting serious about diarra and kaka... Two pretty old players, tevez talks going on again as well as links to robben
I love how real madrid want to "recover at least around €20m from his sale".
things are worth what they're worth, not what you want them to be worth because you paid a lot for them. it's like someone buying a van gogh for 100m and then finding out it's a fraud and trying to sell it for 50m because they spent a lot on it and want some of it back. The fact is kaka isn't worth that now, and lot of that is not just because of his form, but because real madrid went and bought so many other options to him that they didn't have to invest in bringing him back to top form and now he's surplus to their needs.
anyway, I thought there was a rule with contracts that players could leave after 3 years for set amounts. I can't imagine he was offered a large extension and I doubt an independent tribunal would find him to be worth 20m euros.
(07-25-2012, 11:21 PM)Alan Wrote: I love how real madrid want to "recover at least around €20m from his sale".
things are worth what they're worth, not what you want them to be worth because you paid a lot for them. it's like someone buying a van gogh for 100m and then finding out it's a fraud and trying to sell it for 50m because they spent a lot on it and want some of it back. The fact is kaka isn't worth that now, and lot of that is not just because of his form, but because real madrid went and bought so many other options to him that they didn't have to invest in bringing him back to top form and now he's surplus to their needs.
anyway, I thought there was a rule with contracts that players could leave after 3 years for set amounts. I can't imagine he was offered a large extension and I doubt an independent tribunal would find him to be worth 20m euros.
The bold part: I think, the rule said something like the player can buy his remaining contract which means Milan have to pay two years wage of Kaka in Real Madrid.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
07-26-2012, 12:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2012, 12:26 AM by xudong.)
(07-25-2012, 01:58 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Rumours of a possible triple deal with Real Madrid for Kaká, Diarra and Carvalho. Carvalho?!? Are you kidding me?!? Please stay away...
all three can stay where they are.
(07-25-2012, 06:01 PM)Stitch Wrote: OFFICIAL: Chelsea have signed Oscar from Internacional for an undisclosed fee.
oh well
in the other news, united's bit for lucas (25 mil pounds) was refused
that's terrible.  Brasileiro is not going to be happy. He recommended this young fellow even when he was largely unknown. Where is he these days?
(07-25-2012, 01:41 PM)Stitch Wrote: i just hope we dont get robben. i'd rather not buy anyone that him.
AC Milan have already agreed personal terms with Montpellier's Yanga-Mbiwa and have submitted an offer of €6.5m. [L'Equipe]
If we got robben, we may as well get robbed.
07-26-2012, 02:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2012, 03:15 AM by ElMago99.)
So news of the day:
* Oscar Officially Sold to Chelsea for undisclosed Fee
* Inter are apparently almost ready to close on Kolarov for around 7M Euros.
* Abate links with PSG gaining strength.
Personally, I find that to be Great! The guy never scored, can't cross, and cost us 6 points because of worst defending I've ever seen against Inter.
RB: De Sciglio, Antonini
LB: Balzaretti, Didac Vila
Sell Abate, Taiwo, Mesbah, & Emanuelson. Use the 4 players gone to buy Balzaretti, 1 Midfielder, then buy 1 Striker and close Mercato.
If only if I was running this club.....
We should definitely keep Abate. He is after all Italian NT player and I would like for him and De Sciglio to take RB and LB positions. I know that it is not De Sciglio's natural position, but he was very decent against Inter as LB.
Also, Abate is a Milan's own product, so his sale would open another new page of shame for Milan. When Antonini, Toldo, Miccoli, Maccaroni, Oddo etc was sold, it was simply that they could not find a place in this team. Abate as of now would be different.
Selling abate would be so stupid because i rate him highly and it would be hard to find another RB for 8-10mln. I think he did well for the italy NT.
Selling cassano would be an option id accept in order to get kaka because they are both out of form just i rate kaka a lot higher.
We should convert de scgilio to LB, he did do well against inter and he is still young so we can't just expect him to be ready to play a majority of games.
Right now i am hoping we sign yanga mbiwa so i can feel more relaxed in terms of our silva replacement as he is the best option at his age for a good price. I don't mind robben coming either.
If that's the rule that kaka can buy out his last 2 years of contract, in other words it would be us paying that fee doesn't he make 10mln euros/season? That would be 20mln euros.
|