23 Settembre Udinese-Milan
(09-21-2012, 06:51 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: -------------------Pazzini-------------------------
------------------------------Bojan--------
-----------Robinho---------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
Urby-------Montolivo----De Jong-----De Sciglio---
-------------------------------------------------------
---------Acerbi------Mexes------Zapata-------------
--------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------Abbiati--------------------------

When you have poor midfielders, use less of them. If Allegri isn't willing to change, bring in Pep. If he sticks with his usual formation and lineup, we will lose. Hopefully then, he'll be sacked.

No offence but that line up can't happen over night. If we should have switched to that line up it should've been over the course of the summer. For now we should worry about our players getting familiar to each others playing style, hope for a super pato return (been a while ive been hoping this) and see how it goes. Switching formations at this time would be an even bigger disaster.. When players learn how to play with each other they have chemistry, then an effective formation could work.. That 3 defender thing IDK i do like it on an offensive point of view.. I think we should've really got a LB, anyone really.. even that guy peluso or antonelli or whatever anyone who could possibly at least be a suprise so i have some hope for that position.. When mesbah came im not going to lie i was praying he'd be half decent, I don't mind him but he's just over all average at everything
(09-22-2012, 04:18 AM)WCmilan Wrote: No offence but that line up can't happen over night. If we should have switched to that line up it should've been over the course of the summer. For now we should worry about our players getting familiar to each others playing style, hope for a super pato return (been a while ive been hoping this) and see how it goes. Switching formations at this time would be an even bigger disaster.. When players learn how to play with each other they have chemistry, then an effective formation could work.. That 3 defender thing IDK i do like it on an offensive point of view.. I think we should've really got a LB, anyone really.. even that guy peluso or antonelli or whatever anyone who could possibly at least be a suprise so i have some hope for that position.. When mesbah came im not going to lie i was praying he'd be half decent, I don't mind him but he's just over all average at everything

Prandelli switched Italy over night to that lineup and it worked out fine. Then he went back to the 4-3-1-2 in the final and we all know what happened.

Allegri should have tried new things in the summer but he didn't. I should have fcked Jennifer Love Hewitt...but I didn't. The point being, our current formation with Boateng as our #10 trequartista is not working. A new system that supports the players characteristics must be created now, by Allegri, or the new manager.

There's 2 ways to manage; create a system for the squad you have, or buy the players you need for the system you want. Clearly we don't buy so Allegri must find a solution.... PERIOD.
(09-22-2012, 05:52 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: I should have fcked Jennifer Love Hewitt...but I didn't.

Dude, weren`t you married to a Balkan woman??!!! Why you are risking getting killed?!! Sagrin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(09-22-2012, 07:28 AM)Kastriot Wrote:
(09-22-2012, 05:52 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: I should have fcked Jennifer Love Hewitt...but I didn't.
Dude, weren`t you married to a Balkan woman??!!! Why you are risking getting killed?!! Sagrin
Considering how boring our players are & the best one (pato) is out of action due to injury, so I am more interested in your story ElMago .... whats the deal with J.L.H & how is your wife by the way? Pay her my well wishes Sagrin
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(09-22-2012, 05:52 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Prandelli switched Italy over night to that lineup and it worked out fine. Then he went back to the 4-3-1-2 in the final and we all know what happened.

Allegri should have tried new things in the summer but he didn't. I should have fcked Jennifer Love Hewitt...but I didn't. The point being, our current formation with Boateng as our #10 trequartista is not working. A new system that supports the players characteristics must be created now, by Allegri, or the new manager.

There's 2 ways to manage; create a system for the squad you have, or buy the players you need for the system you want. Clearly we don't buy so Allegri must find a solution.... PERIOD.

Prandelli changed to a back 3 in the Euros to some success but the majority of the players were used to the system already from their club sides. He also didn't revert back to 4-3-1-2 in the final, he used 4-3-1-2 for the majority of the tournament (I think Italy only used 3-5-2 in the first two games if I remember).

Allegri has tried new things over the summer. In fact, most of our matches in preseason were played with a shape closer to 4-3-3 than 4-3-1-2 with Boateng as a false 9. Thing is, we didn't look too bad over the summer bar second half vs Real, which makes the current situation all the more bemusing.
The only solution our our current problems with the current squad is a 3-5-2. I am with ElMago on this one, if you don't have quality midfielder, use the minimum number of them and play more of the other options, e.g. 3 strikers and more defenders, i.e wing-backs instead of the normal fullbacks.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
we should go all out and risk a shootout, for example we haven't scored in 2 matches combined, i'd sit either nocerino or montolivo our midfield isn't scoring and what the hell is wrong with allegri starting urby with pazzini up top aganst anderlecht?, we were playing a 451?, BOATENG HAS TO START that's a ridiculous idea to bench him because of the chances he creates, face it he's not the problem or allegri's obsession that Bonera or Yepes has to start in defense THE PROBLEM IS WE'RE NOT RISKING ENOUGH, he probally will play another "CONSERVATIVE FORMATION" I would love milan to play a 433 or a 4222 boateng will still be in midfield but on the wings, NOT A FALSE 9 or a TREQUARTISTA

------------------Abbiati-------------------------

De Sciglio ---- Mexes ---- Acerbi ---- ( abate come back soon ) Antonini

------- De Jong ----- Montolivo ------

---- Boateng --------- Bojan ---------

------Pazzini ------ El Sharaawy ------

of course he'll play a closed formation 442 - 4312 -- 4411 like always
The JLH quote was a joke. It's a saying... Coulda woulda shoulda. The point being, Milan needs to play with a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2.

We don't have the midfielders for a 4-3-3, and Boateng as a False 9 is ridiculous. We need wingers to cross for Pazzini, and pack the midfield. Better on the counter attack as well. I think it would work, If Allegri got his head out of his arse.

Robinho's out injured so I tweaked my formation a bit...
[Image: 531172_A_C__Milan.jpg]
Just curious, if we had an experimental formation and then lose badly by playing even worse, would all of you still blame him?

The truth is, I quite understand why he's sticking with "safe" formation. After all he's with the team every day and surely understands more of the team than us outsiders.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(09-22-2012, 02:44 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: The JLH quote was a joke. It's a saying... Coulda woulda shoulda. The point being, Milan needs to play with a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2.

We don't have the midfielders for a 4-3-3, and Boateng as a False 9 is ridiculous. We need wingers to cross for Pazzini, and pack the midfield. Better on the counter attack as well. I think it would work, If Allegri got his head out of his arse.

Robinho's out injured so I tweaked my formation a bit...
[Image: 531172_A_C__Milan.jpg]

Just curious....why would you start Boateng after his performances so far. I personally can't find a single good reason to give him a start.