23 Settembre Udinese-Milan
[attachment=76][/b][b]
(09-22-2012, 02:44 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: The JLH quote was a joke. It's a saying... Coulda woulda shoulda. The point being, Milan needs to play with a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2.

We don't have the midfielders for a 4-3-3, and Boateng as a False 9 is ridiculous. We need wingers to cross for Pazzini, and pack the midfield. Better on the counter attack as well. I think it would work, If Allegri got his head out of his arse.

Robinho's out injured so I tweaked my formation a bit...
[Image: 531172_A_C__Milan.jpg]

This is my woulda, coulda, shoulda line up.

Attached Files Image(s)

(09-22-2012, 03:37 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Just curious, if we had an experimental formation and then lose badly by playing even worse, would all of you still blame him?

The truth is, I quite understand why he's sticking with "safe" formation. After all he's with the team every day and surely understands more of the team than us outsiders.
I can't talk on behalf of others, but I am dead sure that at the moment I could be a better coach than Allegri. Devilcool & I also think ElMago could do a better job, at least he understands that 4-3-1-2 is not going to work with our current squad and greatest #10 ever Boateng Sagrin
(09-22-2012, 04:33 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: This is my woulda, coulda, shoulda line up.
I am already beginning to like your team. Kindly lets us know about the remaining 7 players + the subs bench too Okmilan
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(09-22-2012, 04:08 PM)nefremo Wrote: Just curious....why would you start Boateng after his performances so far. I personally can't find a single good reason to give him a start.

Because Robinho is injured, and SES is not good enough yet. He should not be given massive responsibility yet, he has not deserved it. I agree Boateng deserves to be benched, but in the 3-4-3, he can help out in defense and offer speed in counter attack. The other option is to play Ambrosini-De Jong in the middle, and advance Montolivo's role. I'd be fine with that as well.

Let's wait and see what he does tomorrow, as the 4-3-1-2 and the 4-3-3 is very similar, especially since Boateng rarely helps out in defense anymore.

By the way, look at Sky Italia's projected lineup for tomorrow. Tell me which is better, mine or this???

[Image: proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj...tAZdZ1JihY]
(09-22-2012, 06:32 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(09-22-2012, 03:37 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Just curious, if we had an experimental formation and then lose badly by playing even worse, would all of you still blame him?

The truth is, I quite understand why he's sticking with "safe" formation. After all he's with the team every day and surely understands more of the team than us outsiders.
I can't talk on behalf of others, but I am dead sure that at the moment I could be a better coach than Allegri. Devilcool & I also think ElMago could do a better job, at least he understands that 4-3-1-2 is not going to work with our current squad and greatest #10 ever Boateng Sagrin
(09-22-2012, 04:33 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: This is my woulda, coulda, shoulda line up.
I am already beginning to like your team. Kindly lets us know about the remaining 7 players + the subs bench too Okmilan

Priyanka Chopra, Charlize theron , Paz vega, Lisa Ann (my gattuso/stam/mvb), Cori Nadine, Alessandra Ambrisio, my goalie Donna Simpson. will stop any ball shot at her.

Rate my team.
(09-22-2012, 07:38 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Priyanka Chopra, [6/10]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJJDv6JrZOforSKWuuOKz...Hzo7nNCYYQ]
Charlize theron , [8/10]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBMNgmsVFS61eMoBb30Lu...1wGygyE6jQ]
Paz vega, [9/10]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Svd8av1agxVInNjgNtP...ypkyq8WIvw]
Lisa Ann (my gattuso/stam/mvb), [9/10]
[Image: o3dvu5hbfhtjuvho.jpg]
Cori Nadine, [9/10]
[Image: Cori%20Nadine%202.jpg]
Alessandra Ambrisio,[10/10]
[Image: Battle-of-the-Beauties-Alessandra-Ambrosio-2.jpg]
Donna Simpson. [Goalkeeper] [0/10]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAE5sZXulQ4HHSHfgtcFB...bRuPsKqxug]

Rate my team.

(09-22-2012, 07:38 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Priyanka Chopra, Charlize theron , Paz vega, Lisa Ann (my gattuso/stam/mvb), Cori Nadine, Alessandra Ambrisio, my goalie Donna Simpson. will stop any ball shot at her.

Rate my team.
Sure, with pleasure ...

Priyanka Chopra ----> 4/10
She needs come food to gain some bulk to be considered good looking. Skinny ones are not my type Sagrin

Charlize Theron ----> 8/10 She would have got a perfect 10, if she had the characteristics of Ana Nicole Smith or Pamela Anderson Angel Angel

Paz Vega ----> 7/10 Not bad

Lia Ann ----> 6.5
I just don't like her face

Cori Nadine ----> 6.5 Same as Lisa Ann

Alessandra Ambrisio ----> 9/10 Now thats more like it Heart

Donna Simpson ----> 10/10
I agree OCmilano, she could be more useful than Neuer, Casillas & Buffon combine in one goal ... I am impressed with your gk choice ... Bravo mateOkmilan

---------------------------
Bottom line: Having Boateng as your #10, i.e. match saver is not a bad thing after all. You get time to discuss and search for some new names on internet, just like I found about 4 new people which OCmilano mentioned (Lisa Ann, Cori Nadine, Alessandra Ambrisio & Donna Simpson)

[Image: 531172_A_C__Milan.jpg] [Image: proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj...tAZdZ1JihY]

ElMAgo I will go with your team Okmilan Ateast with that team we will see some crosses and some attempts on goal.

I don't know what is Allegri thinking by playing Urby as a CAM? I mean even the most foolish & dumbest in footballing world person would know that a left back could not become a creative midfielder just like that. I can understand a switch from a winger to a fullback (Zambrotta case), but expecting Urby to be creative is beyond me. All he offers is 2 good crosses in one match. Plus I can't figure it out why Bojan can't be in a 3 men attack, when he has already tried Boateng & Urby and failed miserably till now.

Allegri your are the man Okmilan
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
What the hell has been going on? Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Could of used this pic to be judged.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Starting XI (4-4-2):

Lela Star [Image: phpAobj9XPM.jpg]Nikki Blond[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQphTzz6IUXV2UhFbezatR...mcu_geBDPv]
Blake Lively [Image: phpmKdZCrPM.jpg]Alessandra Ambrosio[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSOd3MIblwbJRD4xvXl-3...I1KbFdW2Mg]Julia Paes[Image: 600full-julia-paes.jpg]Kelly Monaco[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQST9BDabAz8rVclhoZt4N...gWdc0AaqZw]
Mariah Milano [Image: who-is-Mariah-Milano-is-star-or-no-star-...y-vote.jpg]Lisa Ann[Image: image?format=raw&type=img&id=128363]Monica Bellucci[Image: 2_monica_bellucci.jpg]Hayden Panettiere[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaTJTXlpEr4-zFQyZa5J4...BZpGRiZ3-g]
Hope Solo
monica belluci is even because she was iinn my coulda woulda shoulda.

My team>yours