10-05-2012, 04:29 AM
I just managed to watch the goals highlight as I missed first few min, and I can say WOW.. he's growing & growing with more confidence, watch out Merda
|
Stephan El Shaarawy
|
|
10-05-2012, 04:29 AM
I just managed to watch the goals highlight as I missed first few min, and I can say WOW.. he's growing & growing with more confidence, watch out Merda
10-05-2012, 06:49 AM
from those 5
2 didnt fulfill their talent 1 became a very good fullback but didnt play quite long with milan 1 is injury prone hope he isn't going to follow their lead
10-14-2012, 08:55 AM
did anyone see him with the national team?
10-27-2012, 09:49 PM
El Shaarawy is now the top scorer in the league, tied with Cavani and Klose at 6 goals.
![]()
10-29-2012, 06:13 AM
after i watched the video posted by xudong
i realise he plays alot on the wing not exactly a CF but more on the side especially the left one this guy will be big, look at his attitude after scoring the goal he didnt want to celebrate coz he wants to concentrate and get the win for the team sometimes a see a glimpse of shevchenko in him
He didn't celebrate because be used to play for genoa it was out of respect.. Then you see constant another former genoa player going crazy behind him hahaha
However I do see him being with milan for a while he plays his heart out
10-29-2012, 09:15 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2012, 09:18 AM by am I Milan enough?.)
@ Om Sylrus, if you watched the game, you will be amazed and wondered what the rest were doing ,
seeing a 19 yo only kid literally carrying the team on his shoulders, and looking like the only player who wanted to win the game
10-29-2012, 11:37 AM
(10-29-2012, 06:13 AM)sylrus Wrote: after i watched the video posted by xudong El Shaarawy does remind me of a young Sheva (especially his Kiev days in the 90's) or Henry in the positions he takes up, although technically he's quite different, much more willing to sacrifice himself to the team and more explosive than Sheva and Henry. I'm impressed that he's top of the scorers chart in Serie A, given that he's playing for a side that's currently in desperate trouble and has massive problems in attack. That more than anything shows his quality.
10-29-2012, 04:31 PM
To hell with the standings and positions, we have a capocannoniere!
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|